• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Fined $250,000 for Statement on Wilson, Parros

Phil

That's nothing for Dolan. No biggie. I was actually a little concerned they were going to dock draft picks

I was just coming here to write the same thing. I thought we'd be losing a 2nd rounder.

That's nothing for Dolan. No biggie. I was actually a little concerned they were going to dock draft picks

Me too man!! I thought this is where it was headed.

$250K is dog shit. Dolan leaves bigger tips on the bar. Point made though!

I was just coming here to write the same thing. I thought we'd be losing a 2nd rounder.

Thirded. Really happy the team didn't lose picks.

Go F yourself Bettman. love how he says the Rangers comments aren't "fair" lol, really dude?? Hope you get fired along w your whole staff!! I'm hoping it's not just the Rangers frustrated with this one. This league should be incredibly embarrassed.

So much for freedom of speech in the Bettmann dictatorship. Toronto seems to enjoy persecuting NYR. Adding insult — Buchnevich fined and suspended (which he deserves) and Wilson wrist slapped for equally dangerous play that occurred outside the normal course of the game (unlike Buchnevich’s foul). And NHL wonders why its otherwise great sport is relegated to #4 status in the US.

$5,000 versus $250,000. How's that for proportionality?

Whether it was Dolan, JD/Gorton, or an underassistant public relations intern who wrote it, kudos to them for having the guts to say what at least half of the NHL community thinks.

The NHL should understand that even if they are intractably committed to going easy on offenders, they need someone other than a former enforcer to have a minimum of cred in doling it out.

$5,000 versus $250,000. How's that for proportionality?

Whether it was Dolan, JD/Gorton, or an underassistant public relations intern who wrote it, kudos to them for having the guts to say what at least half of the NHL community thinks.

The NHL should understand that even if they are intractably committed to going easy on offenders, they need someone other than a former enforcer to have a minimum of cred in doling it out.

words hurt more