• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Pavel Buchnevich Suspended One Game for High-Sticking Anthony Mantha

I have a feeling they are going to take out on him what they didn't do to Wilson, and because of the way everything went down last night. I have zero faith in Parros. I honestly also think he will hit Buch a little harder for the statement the team made.

I have a feeling they are going to take out on him what they didn't do to Wilson, and because of the way everything went down last night. I have zero faith in Parros. I honestly also think he will hit Buch a little harder for the statement the team made.

Yepp. This will likely not be fair.

Just sent this to a friend, "The league got rid of enforcers, the league is supposed to police the players. When the league doesn’t police the players, you get smallish, non-fighters, cross-checking people viciously in the face cause it’s the only way that guy can take care of himself."

This is the worst possible outcome because it doesn't change a fucking thing in the league and DOPS and that's dangerously stupid. The Tom Wilson incident should have been the catalyst for change, instead the NHL and DOPS gave a big old "Fuck you" to the players and sent a clear message about "player safety."

• Like 2

Just sent this to a friend, "The league got rid of enforcers, the league is supposed to police the players. When the league doesn’t police the players, you get smallish, non-fighters, cross-checking people viciously in the face cause it’s the only way that guy can take care of himself."

This is the worst possible outcome because it doesn't change a fucking thing in the league and DOPS and that's dangerously stupid. The Tom Wilson incident should have been the catalyst for change, instead the NHL and DOPS gave a big old "Fuck you" to the players and sent a clear message about "player safety."

Exactly. NHL will never get this.

Parros doesn't care. He'll definitely come down harder on Buch than he did on Wilson. Because he's a joke.

And because Rangers ownership openly called for him to be fired. He'll take a shot here.