• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Pavel Buchnevich Suspended One Game for High-Sticking Anthony Mantha

Drury mentioned earlier he was done for the season so I would assume he was thinking it was easily going to be more than a game. The league just can't get out of it's own way when it comes to getting things like this right. The act itself should of been more. However the whole situation could of been avoided as well if they would of got it right with Wilson in the first place.

I'm sorry, that's ridiculous. He crosschecked a guy in the face out of the blue. He should absolutely have gotten more.

The math sort of works out.

"Get your face punched into the ice" + $5K = 1 game suspension for crosschecking to the face.

Trade Winners: Tom Wilson, Pavel Buchnevich, Drury

Trade Losers: George Parros, Anthony Mantha, Pavel Buchnevich (still took a face shot), JD, Gorton, Dolan, the NHL, the Rangers, all Capitals who had to fight and didn't want to, hockey fans, faith in humanity

• Like 1

"Get your face punched into the ice" + $5K = 1 game suspension for crosschecking to the face.

Trade Losers: George Parros, Anthony Mantha, Pavel Buchnevich (still took a face shot), JD, Gorton, Dolan, the NHL, the Rangers, all Capitals who had to fight and didn't want to, hockey fans, faith in humanity

Buchnevich loses 78k in the deal too.

According to TSN GMs are rushing in to support Parros, so I don't think he lost anything really. Except maybe some standing with some fans.

There’s a line and if “these GM” chose their side then so be it. If it’s me I’m gonna offer sheet players and force “these GM” to match offers and therefore screw their own caps or risk losing their star players and thereby lose their jobs because of it.

Sent from my iPad using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

I really, really like this idea :repped: