• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#55) Rangers @ Boston Bruins // Fight for Five (Straight Ls)

Phil

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine the Rangers don't make the playoffs next year, Drury will be out and the Rangers will have another GM.

If they don't make the playoffs next year, they will have had bigger problems. lol I was really intrigued with this offseason before, but now it's been ratcheted to an 11.

No. That's actually a worse match up for them than Boston.

A lot of players on this team need to raise their games. Chytil and Kakko need to take the next step. Laf would be nice too. Miller needs to get his head out of his ass. Shesterkin needs to sharpen up. Doing anything in the Metropolitan division is super hard. And if they manage to squeak into the playoffs, they get to face who - Toronto, Carolina, or Tampa? Fuck that shit.

Realistically though, with Carolina back in the division, it doesn't get any easier...

Next year you go back to top 3 in the division and 2 wild cards, however still won't be easy with Florida improving, but do the Pens/Caps take a little step back?

A lot of players on this team need to raise their games. Chytil and Kakko need to take the next step. Laf would be nice too. Miller needs to get his head out of his ass. Shesterkin needs to sharpen up. Doing anything in the Metropolitan division is super hard. And if they manage to squeak into the playoffs, they get to face who - Toronto, Carolina, or Tampa? Fuck that shit.

Yeah. Even if what you said happens and they make some good moves in the offseason, still a tough task. Those teams are obviously much farther along.

Drury needs to look for 2 goalies in the off season. Shesterkin is nothing more then a over hyped backup said it from day one. Plus hope they start fresh next season with a real NHL coach. I also said Caufield better then Kakko. So up for grabs In the off season should be Trouba, Kakko, Chtyl less then impressive, Zib and Howden. Need someone other then Sather as he is passed his magic of prime

Now this is the hot take I needed

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

....And here are the finalists for tonight's Ozzy Quote of the GDT, sponsored by No Doz....

I’ve been to morgues with more life than this squad

At least they aren’t getting punched in the face in the process. That’s an improvement

He must've been getting hooked up to oxygen during the intermissions. Not sure how he's still conscious.

I want the Bruins to sign me to play goal for them on Saturday so I can get my first NHL shutout.

And the winner is Sharpy, who will be starting in goal for the B's on Saturday....Holy fuck, this was a waste of 2 1/2 hours! I could've been doing something more exciting...like having an enema!!!

• Like 2

Thanks! :cheers:

From last night, watching Zibanejad coasting these final few games is really disheartening. I get that Panarin is hurt, there's been crazy administrative changes and he probably doesn't like Quinn. But, Jesus Christ, dude at least play through it. Try creating something or try even skating. Watching one of your 'star' players just playing out the string in this manner is really disappointing to me.

From last night, watching Zibanejad coasting these final few games is really disheartening. I get that Panarin is hurt, there's been crazy administrative changes and he probably doesn't like Quinn. But, Jesus Christ, dude at least play through it. Try creating something or try even skating. Watching one of your 'star' players just playing out the string in this manner is really disappointing to me.

I agree and not one of his finest seasons very disappointing.

The biggest thrill I got last night was when I got the trivia question right!!

...that, and when I got up for a beer, I brushed past the recliner and it rubbed my weenie a little! :rofl:

Watch next season Sharpy, when he's playing for a UFA contract; He'll be skating out there like his ass is on fire!!!

• Like 1

The biggest thrill I got last night was when I got the trivia question right!!

...that, and when I got up for a beer, I brushed past the recliner and it rubbed my weenie a little! :rofl:

Watch next season Sharpy, when he's playing for a UFA contract; He'll be skating out there like his ass is on fire!!!

LOL! You're a gem, Ozzy. But, yes, I fully expect him to be very good again next season playing for that contract. Perhaps under a new head coach? Either way, he needs to wake up.