• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#54) Rangers vs. Tom Wilson // Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who do they bring in? I don’t k is anyone available that can play and be physical. We never have guys like that here.

Calgary looks like a team about to blow it up. Go get Tkachuk and accelerate their rebuild. Shit, take Lucic with him for the cap relief. We've got the futures to pry that out.

Turned the game on 10 minutes ago, skimmed through the 1st and 2nd looking for the action. Props to Smith and Strome, best fights/attempted fights of the night.

Zib is as soft as you get btw. He has no interest in engaging physically whatsoever even in a game like this. They might consider keeping Strome over Zib. I would. One of them has got to go...it might be closer than you think.

Buchnevich is doing what Zibanejad should be doing. If you would just get your face caved in during a fight, do your best Brad Marchand and show off some cheap stick work. That shot on Mantha was fantastic.

The drama may be done for this game, but there is no question the Rangers are going to bring some guys in and there will be more coming next season. No doubt in my mind.

I’ve lost some respect for Zib tonight tbh. I don’t expect him to fight necessarily, but do something. Even Buch drew blood for fuck sake.

And to think he could have been made Captain...

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

I’ve lost some respect for Zib tonight tbh. I don’t expect him to fight necessarily, but do something. Even Buch drew blood for fuck sake.

And to think he could have been made Captain...

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Meh. Zibanejad is the least of our problems when it comes to lack of team toughness.

Rather have him focus on not being invisible to start 2021-22 and show up on the scoreboard in more meaningful games.

Who do they bring in? I don’t k is anyone available that can play and be physical. We never have guys like that here.

There are a lot of options. Foligno, Paquette, Hyman, Coleman, Martinook, Oleksiak, Glendening, Haula, Kuraly, Bogosian, Goodrow, etc. are all UFA.

Calgary looks like a team about to blow it up. Go get Tkachuk and accelerate their rebuild. Shit, take Lucic with him for the cap relief. We've got the futures to pry that out.

Yup. I think this is going to be an interesting offseason, and I think they will be more than willing to overpay (for better or worse) for the guys they need. I have to assume a blue chipper like Kakko would be on the table, when previously he might not have been.

Yup. I think this is going to be an interesting offseason, and I think they will be more than willing to overpay (for better or worse) for the guys they need. I have to assume a blue chipper like Kakko would be on the table, when previously he might not have been.

With the moves today, it made an already intriguing offseason that much more interesting.

Depends who's running the show. Drury won't move the kids. Dolan calling the shots, or Messier above him? Scary.