• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#54) Rangers vs. Tom Wilson // Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I never have to hear Pierre again I’ll be so thankful. He’s such an annoying dick. Like dude, anyone can look up a guys bio and tell you where he came from, drafted, who he’s played under.

But not everyone can be as annoying as he is

• Like 1

I don't see them scoring against the Bruins either. That team is stingy as it is, and the Rangers don't have much offense in the lineup now.

Nope, and what they do have looks lackluster. A good coach would have juggled the lines mid-game, but not Quin

Turned the game on 10 minutes ago, skimmed through the 1st and 2nd looking for the action. Props to Smith and Strome, best fights/attempted fights of the night.

Zib is as soft as you get btw. He has no interest in engaging physically whatsoever even in a game like this. They might consider keeping Strome over Zib. I would. One of them has got to go...it might be closer than you think.

Buchnevich is doing what Zibanejad should be doing. If you would just get your face caved in during a fight, do your best Brad Marchand and show off some cheap stick work. That shot on Mantha was fantastic.

The drama may be done for this game, but there is no question the Rangers are going to bring some guys in and there will be more coming next season. No doubt in my mind.

Turned the game on 10 minutes ago, skimmed through the 1st and 2nd looking for the action. Props to Smith and Strome, best fights/attempted fights of the night.

Zib is as soft as you get btw. He has no interest in engaging physically whatsoever even in a game like this. They might consider keeping Strome over Zib. I would. One of them has got to go...it might be closer than you think.

Buchnevich is doing what Zibanejad should be doing. If you would just get your face caved in during a fight, do your best Brad Marchand and show off some cheap stick work. That shot on Mantha was fantastic.

The drama may be done for this game, but there is no question the Rangers are going to bring some guys in and there will be more coming next season. No doubt in my mind.

Who do they bring in? I don’t k is anyone available that can play and be physical. We never have guys like that here.

He has been pretty shockingly invisible yeah.