• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#53) Rangers vs. Washington Capitals // For the Kids

As far as Tom Wilson, #bellletstalk

dude is going to hurt himself, and possibly others, and people are going to be "shocked" when it happens.

Eventually he's going to get a wicked stick to the head or something IMO. He'll run into the wrong player at some point. He shall have none of my pity

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eventually he's going to get a wicked stick to the head or something IMO. He'll run into the wrong player at some point. He shall have none of my pity

He won't, though. You can't get retribution anymore. Nobody wants to be Marty McSorely, and everything has 12 HD cameras on it

...And here are the finalists for last night Ozzy Quote of the GDT....Sponsored by Summer's Eve

What a tragedy. Gonna spill some of my 40 in respectful memory of that red-bearded devil.
I'm still calling him "Yukon" in honor of you, Bugg!!! ;)

To bad we don't have a player like DeAngelo to counter that bs
The sarcasm on this is phenomenal...I think Wilson beats up guys like DeAngelo on the way TO fights!! :rofl:

No, you were right the first time. The Rangers are definitely on their biggest period of the year....

Brendan Smith may never lift his head again. He lives in eternal shame now.
Tape to tape on that one, boss!!! ;)

Tuned in late. Kreider not playing?

Nope, his vagina still hurts
Great response here!!! LOL

...and Pete takes the top spot tonight with his quote to make tonight's sponsor very happy!!! Nice work man!!! ;)

• Like 1

...And here are the finalists for last night Ozzy Quote of the GDT....Sponsored by Summer's Eve

I'm still calling him "Yukon" in honor of you, Bugg!!! ;)

The sarcasm on this is phenomenal...I think Wilson beats up guys like DeAngelo on the way TO fights!! :rofl:

Tape to tape on that one, boss!!! ;)

Great response here!!! LOL

...and Pete takes the top spot tonight with his quote to make tonight's sponsor very happy!!! Nice work man!!! ;)

Next games sponsor needs to be Mydol.