• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#52) Rangers @ New York Islanders // I Hurt Myself Today to See if I Still Feel

Phil

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The team that has finally shown that it is now going nowhere, played like a team that has tuned out the coach that is most probably going somewhere. To be shut out 4 times by one team is hard to fathom. The Isles are now going somewhere while the NYR seem headed to oblivion. A completely disgraceful and uncalled for exhibition by a group that are handsomely paid and didn't even go thru the motions of trying to win. WTH is paying to see this crap, I ask 'ya? I've been a NYR fan for decades; is this season a symbol of what the future holds? Management has let the team and fans down. Pure and simple. Time for some heads to roll.

Sorry for the delay on this one fellas!!! I was out hitting the golf ball yesterday, and it's been quite a while since I did that....matter of fact, the last two balls I hit was when I stepped on a rake on my lawn last October!! ;)

Anyway.....Here are the finalists for Saturday night's Ozzy Quote of the GDT, sponsored by Grey Goose

Wow. Not the most important game of the year. I'd be impressed if they scored a fucking goal.
The crystal ball was working here, RG!!

Watching the islanders with a lead is like watching cspan in super slow mo.

First period over time for Rangers for a tampon change

This game reminds me of watching Great White sharks flipping seals in the air and toying with them before eating them. The first game of the season to the 52 and they look the same. Embarrassing.

Trotz before the game.......going over game plans to limit Panarin and Zibanejads impact on the game......

Quinn before the game....... “I wonder if it would be weird to ask for Trotz’ autograph”

...And the winner is Browny, with this great analogy of the Rangers, soon to be seen on Animal Planet...Super job, man!!! :rofl: