• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#52) Rangers @ New York Islanders // I Hurt Myself Today to See if I Still Feel

Phil

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they can compete with the Islanders if they were at full strength, weren't fragile mentally and had a better coach.

I don't what it is about the Isles this year that intimidates the Rangers so much. They look like they're playing with their butts clenched, can't make simple plays, afraid to take the body, afraid to crash the net and push back against the Islanders. I don't know when they'll realize that trying to make the pretty cross ice plays ain't gonna work against the Isles. They intercept and break those kinda plays up in their sleep. Just too well coached of a team.

I don't what it is about the Isles this year that intimidates the Rangers so much. They look like they're playing with their butts clenched, can't make simple plays, afraid to take the body, afraid to crash the net and push back against the Islanders. I don't know when they'll realize that trying to make the pretty cross ice plays ain't gonna work against the Isles. They intercept and break those kinda plays up in their sleep. Just too well coached of a team.

Rangers attitude changed when Trouba was crushed by Matt Martin.

Lol

Georgiev sucks, a decent backup at best. His record vs Islanders is just random. It will even out after this game I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

The people that think Shesterkin is the problem in our losses to the Isles are out of their minds. That’s my point lol

The Isles run the same play over and over and we continue to fail at stopping it. Send the guy in on the right side from a long pass and send another in down the middle, which we continually fail to pick up and he shoots far post. Even Sam picked up on it.

They scored on it once on Thursday and two times so far tonight.