• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Re-Call Morgan Barron, Tarmo Reunanen

Phil

It's really the only way to go. They would be foolish not too. I hope they don't screw it up.

MSG actually has been pretty good with it's cast of characters over the years;

Even Valley has his moments....There's just something about Valley to me that's "must see". Maybe it's his 5 foot long ties, or those suits that the silk worms got the electric chair for creating. :rofl:

MSG actually has been pretty good with it's cast of characters over the years;

Even Valley has his moments....There's just something about Valley to me that's "must see". Maybe it's his 5 foot long ties, or those suits that the silk worms got the electric chair for creating. :rofl:

I dont know specifically what it is about Valley but it always seems like the guy is trying to sound smarter than he actually is. I would love Marty Biron or Patrick Sharp but itll never happen

A little pre-2021-'22 tryout with the newbies, Sharpy!!! May as well empty the tank!!! ;)

I liked Reunenen in the game I saw him...I think he had an assist too, if I'm not mistaken.

I believe he had the assist on a nice point shot that found its way in and then saw very little icetime after. And no I'm not exaggerating. Quinn, Quinned him already.

I believe he had the assist on a nice point shot that found its way in and then saw very little icetime after. And no I'm not exaggerating. Quinn, Quinned him already.
Tell me you're exaggerating without telling me you're exaggerating....

I like the fact that he knows he was a back-up and doesn't shy away from what that means - his self-deprecating comments tell me he is down to earth. Still, he played in the NHL so he deserves credit for that. Vally has the easy bedside manner of a country doctor on home visit. He shares the news in a simple understandable way. A bit of a homer at times (he likes the MSG gig) but overall he's a truthsayer.
  • Like 1

I like Valiquette a lot as well. He gives really good, concise analysis without feeling like he's talking down to you or even the casual hockey fans. I especially like when it's after Shesterkin or Georgiev has a great game or a shutdown, then he's just glowing the whole time. lol

On topic about Barron, it was a solid first game for him despite the fact that the team was garbage. I like him and I hope both he and Reunenen can become regulars.