• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Spitlight: Shane Falco

Phil

1) What's the hottest pepper you've eaten?

Jamaiican pepper, lets just say mistakes were made lol and I happen to love spicy food.

2) How far would you get on Hot Ones (chicken wing show with Sean Evans)?

I always ask myself this when I watch his show. Those who get through it without milk are impressive. Maybe half way? Too much heat and I'd freak out. Jamaican pepper gave me a headache lol

3) Do you spend more time moderating or posting?

Moderating. Definitely posted a lot more prior to becoming a mod.

4) Do you have a bidet?

No lol and I honestly don't know anyone else who does. Is asking your way of recommending one? :D

5) Favorite ethnic food?

It's a toss up between indian or thai. I can have either ANY DAY!

Jamaiican pepper, lets just say mistakes were made lol and I happen to love spicy food.

I always ask myself this when I watch his show. Those who get through it without milk are impressive. Maybe half way? Too much heat and I'd freak out. Jamaican pepper gave me a headache lol

Moderating. Definitely posted a lot more prior to becoming a mod.

No lol and I honestly don't know anyone else who does. Is asking your way of recommending one? :D

It's a toss up between indian or thai. I can have either ANY DAY!

I wonder if they take breaks in the show. Can't imagine some of these people who they have on there making it through all the way

No, a buddy just got one and said Europeans actually got something right for a change lol

I wonder if they take breaks in the show. Can't imagine some of these people who they have on there making it through all the way

No, a buddy just got one and said Europeans actually got something right for a change lol

Lol

I’m sure. There’s also some that just flip the hell out and start running for anything cold lol. Who knows how long that goes on for? Shaq’s episode was hilarious. Halle Berry went the whole way without drinking anything if I’m not mistaken.