• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

NFL Draft

BrooksBurner

Not sure if the Giants wanted Devonta Smith or not, but ultimately the haul they got on the trade down was better than getting Smith. So fuck the Iggles and the Cowboys. I wasn't sold on a WR for where the Giants are at right now. Barkley/Golladay/Shepard/Slayton/Engram (even with his butterfingers) should be plenty good enough for a QB to succeed. Fill the other holes on the roster.

I liked the Jets move up. Gotta protect the new QB.

Should be a top 10 pick from the Bears next year. Their schedule is rough, although their division is meh. (Vikings, Lions)

Yeah I’m not so sure about that. Bears only real weak link was the coaching staff linked to a horrible quarterback. I’m a Bears fan. Fields probably was the second best QB In the draft and makes them infinitely better. If Rodgers actually leaves Fields could actually be the best QB in the division and they already have the best D in the division and up there in the NFL. I’m looking for a pretty big turn around next year from them now.

Yeah I’m not so sure about that. Bears only real weak link was the coaching staff linked to a horrible quarterback. I’m a Bears fan. Fields probably was the second best QB In the draft and makes them infinitely better. If Rodgers actually leaves Fields could actually be the best QB in the division and they already have the best D in the division and up there in the NFL. I’m looking for a pretty big turn around next year from them now.

Outside the division the schedule is rough but yeah 4-5 wins could be had alone in that division, I guess. Hopefully not many more than that ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Outside the division the schedule is rough but yeah 4-5 wins could be had alone in that division, I guess. Hopefully not many more than that ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Honestly - the Bears are a confusing team to me. They SHOULD be better than they are. They just....never are. They hit a heater at the end of the season when Trubisky healed and established Mooney and Robinson in the pass game - that opened Montgomery to run ragged on folks.

I'm not sure that works as well with a first year QB that I have to assume is starting. Further - the Vikings won't be near as banged up on defense, the Packers are still the Packers. The Lions are either going to be absolutely atrocious, or just healthy enough to be interesting - I'd bet the former.

Considering that their out-of-conference is the AFC North and their out-of-division includes the Rams, Seahawks, Cardinals, and Bucs, I'd peg the Bears picking in the top 10 next year.

I like the Dolphins picks of Waddle and Phillips....Did want Najee Smith at 18 though. I guess the Dolphins are going OL/OL or OL/RB in the 2nd round

I loved what the Dolphins did. Traded down for draft capital, got Tua's main man to ride shotgun, drafted the best pass rusher in the draft.

They're going to be able to pluck an OL in the mid rounds.

I'd grab Javonte Williams if he's on the board. Guy is a shitbeast.

Alex Leatherwood...

Be glad you're not a Raiders fan!

Now you know why I love the Rangers so much....Same shit....different sport! :rofl:

The Raiders have made an annual tradition of fucking up their draft picks. It's almost impressive how they manage to go miles off the board with regularity.

Nothing wrong with Leatherwood, but you're telling me he wouldn't be there at 42?

• 3 months later...