• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#51) Rangers v. New York Islanders // A Little Bit Alexis

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The last glimmer of hope is to win the next 2 games. If they can't get up for this game, I'd have serious questions about the leadership of this team.

Come out like the goddamn Immortals tonight.

Win both games against a struggling Islanders team and we're suddenly beyond a punchers chance.

1st goal against the Islanders is so important. Don't let them play their defensive shell. Let's fucking go Rangers!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

That's the key to winning against the Islanders in both games, we need to score the first goal, but if we score the first goal, we have to keep our foot on the gas pedal, we can't let up against a team like the Islanders, even if they haven't been scoring after they beat us 6-1 last week.

Is there something wrong with kreider? Fantasy lists him as dtd

He took a pretty hard fall at the very end of last game, like 3 seconds left, he caught an edge, and he fell backwards. It looked like he whipped his head back, and I actually thought he hit his head on the ice. Luckily it seems like he didn't hit his head, but my guess is he's got a stiff neck.

He took a pretty hard fall at the very end of last game, like 3 seconds left, he caught an edge, and he fell backwards. It looked like he whipped his head back, and I actually thought he hit his head on the ice. Luckily it seems like he didn't hit his head, but my guess is he's got a stiff neck.
Saw that too, didn't look good at all. Back of his jersey was still covered in [emoji300] when he went up to Igor at the horn. He didn't look great.

lol....Ozzy's game day winner

Oh I'm sure there are gonna be a few doozy's in this GDT, Simon!!! I'll be watching though!

A few of you guys are on a roll lately; Bugg made me drop my beer giggling with that Yukon Cornelius post! :rofl:

UhOh! Is it a trap game for the Islanders or a real chance for the team that is trying to get somewhere, to make a stand against a team that is most probably there?? C'mon all you know everythings, chime in with more expertise based on who knows what? Give it the usual filthy language to emphasize your thoughts. Don't even fret that youngsters and ladies may be lookin' in, or that it is offensive, period. My honey bun and I will, as usual, be watching on the super Hi-Def HUGE LED TV in the comfy cozy quarters of our den with Molly, the chocolate Lab accompanying us. More pertinent data to follow; don't miss out. Stay tuned as the NYR try to get somewhere meaningful. The aforementioned bought to you from the YUOA.