• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Spitlight: Phil edition

siddious

1. You’re forced to wear the same personalized Ranger jersey to every home game for one year but you only have two choices. Which do you go with?

#34 Vaporous

#12 Hammer of Kotes

Hammer of Kotes for sure. LOL.

2. You get my job for a day for traffic enforcement. What kinds of infractions do you look for?

Oh, I'm writing up hundreds of jaywalking tickets. Cause it's only for a day, and you'll be the one who has to deal with the aftermath! Hah.

3. Which long time user do you wish would come back to post?

LinDDz was always fun. If not, maybe Scags? Any of the bar flies, really. A huge part of what makes us us is the daily, unplugged-from-the-team bqnter, so anyone who improves that is good by me.

Which long forgotten user that never bothered registering here would make you say “oh god this is going to be a shit show” if he or she registered ?

That never registered? I'm really not sure. Whoever hated Pete the most that somehow never had an account here would be the answer, but I honestly have no idea if that person exists. I feel like everyone who was with us over the years at least made a cameo appearance.

Scratch that -- ninetynine.

4. When you were a kid and thought to the future, what did you think you’d be doing in the year 2021 with your life?

As a kid? I really didn't. I probably thought I'd be a pro wrester or something similarly stupid and not well thought-out. Even as a 17- and 18-year-old I had no real idea what I wanted to do. I changed majors not even three months into my freshman year lol.

5. The top 15-20 posters on this board including all mods meet up in a bar for bottomless thursdays. A general rundown of how you think the night goes?

A Meat-Up, you mean? We used to do these regularly. Many users showed up. There was always a fairly consistent core of us, but we've had multiple show up for appearances over the years. It's a night of endless laughing, yelling at Kreider, shots of Jameson, and if Drew a Penalty or Art Panarini shows up, illegal substances, too.

Come out for one, Officer Keith -- we're not narcs! Shit, we even had Niko out to one in the last few years.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic