• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#48) Rangers v. Philadelphia Flyers // Oh Look, Another Game

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Love beating the Flyers. Being a fan down here. Nice to know AV isn't their savior either. I would think Flyers fans should be even more frustrated than Rangers fans with where their team is at this point. I really don't understand the make up of their roster. Hopefully the Rangers make a big step next year winning more close games and getting more production from a few key guys who have disappointed this year.

...Sorry for the delay in this one fellas, but here are the finalists in the Ozzy Quote of the GDT, sponsored by sponsored by Jim Beam:

AV's cranberry dinner jacket with a lavender pocket square is an egregious fashion crime.

Too many men penalty - drink
Good to see you're still playing along, Josh...This one put me under the table...again!! ;)

Cheeseburgers for all !

Sam and Joe keep discussing who Zac Jones looks like, but refuse to comment on Alexis Lafrenerie's uncanny resemblance to Yukon Cornelius.

Lyon's been banging on his pipes like he's Neil Peart all night and it's bugging the shit out of me

All we need is for Howden to score for that Hate Trick.

...and the winner is Bugg, in a landslide!! I was sitting at a traffic light, thought of this one and just bust out laughing!!! ....Fucking guy in the car next to me thought I was having a seizure!! :rofl:

Nice work tonight boys!!

• Like 1