• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Spitlight: So Nashty

BrooksBurner

1) What is your favorite genre of music, and singer/band?

2) Are you upset that I called Nash overrated in my spitlight?

3) Somehow you find yourself lost at sea on a boat with the POTUS. There's one swig of water left, you are both dying of thirst, and it's his fault you are in this predicament. One of you will die without it, the other will be found and rescued. Does a struggle ensue?

4) What would you say is the most exotic food you've eaten?

5) You are reincarnated and have two options for your next life: a dung beetle or a cockroach. What do you choose?

• Like 1

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1) What is your favorite genre of music, and singer/band?

2) Are you upset that I called Nash overrated in my spitlight?

3) Somehow you find yourself lost at sea on a boat with the POTUS. There's one swig of water left, you are both dying of thirst, and it's his fault you are in this predicament. One of you will die without it, the other will be found and rescued. Does a struggle ensue?

4) What would you say is the most exotic food you've eaten?

5) You are reincarnated and have two options for your next life: a dung beetle or a cockroach. What do you choose?

1) Hard to answer this but generally rock. I grew up on 90's alternative and grunge and love a lot of classic rock. Beatles would be my all time favorite.

2)Nah- I changed my name when we first got him and he was good. I got over him pretty quickly as he declined. Dont want to change my name again now. Maybe ill go back to siddious.

3) Sorry Joe, you've lived a long life.

4) Fried bull penis at a Japanese restaurant. Tasted like bad sausage.

5) Cockroach- probably a better chance I get killed quicker

When I played against you at Kingsbay, how upset were you at losing?

I vaguely remember playing you or who won lost so I will take your word for it but I suck at losing so I was probably pissed off.

Havent played there in years but league is no more now :(

1. You can bring back one defunct/lapsed BSBH member — who is it, and why?

2. You wake up tomorrow in The Walking Dead universe, at the start of the series — how many episodes do you survive?

3. Why is it culturally acceptable to eat sea bugs (crustaceans) but not land bugs?

4. Are you vegan, and if not, could you ever be?

5. Favorite sports movie?

1. You can bring back one defunct/lapsed BSBH member — who is it, and why?

2. You wake up tomorrow in The Walking Dead universe, at the start of the series — how many episodes do you survive?

3. Why is it culturally acceptable to eat sea bugs (crustaceans) but not land bugs?

4. Are you vegan, and if not, could you ever be?

5. Favorite sports movie?

1- Lindsey- what the hell happened to her?

2- I think I make it through the zombie episodes alright but I probably die once people become the main protagonists.

3- My best guess is the taste and sea bugs seem to have more "meat" or whatever you'd call it than land bugs do. But as I am allergic to shell fish I will never truly know.

4- I am not but have many friends who are. My biggest issue with veganism isnt the ideology or even the food (I have vegan meals here and there via my friends) but the simple fact that I suck at planning meals and eating healthy. It would never work. Also I dont think I can give up Pizza. Vegetarian with vegan leanings? sure.

5-Mighty ducks, duh!

Hey Nashty...here you go man!!!

1. If you could go back in time and change your occupation, what would you wanna be?

2. Favorite Ranger player of all time that you've seen play?

3. Have you ever played a musical instrument, and if no, what would you choose?

4. Have you noticed Phil's fixation with Hot Dogs? :rofl:

5. You're going out on the town on a Friday night. What member of this forum do you bring to be your wing man (not named Ozzy)?

I vaguely remember playing you or who won lost so I will take your word for it but I suck at losing so I was probably pissed off.

Havent played there in years but league is no more now :(

Wow really? That sucks.
What's it like to play against Pete in beer league?
Everything I'd ever dreamed it could be
I actually played goalie in that league just for fun/change of pace, so it was mostly trash talking.

Hey Nashty...here you go man!!!

1. If you could go back in time and change your occupation, what would you wanna be?

2. Favorite Ranger player of all time that you've seen play?

3. Have you ever played a musical instrument, and if no, what would you choose?

4. Have you noticed Phil's fixation with Hot Dogs? :rofl:

5. You're going out on the town on a Friday night. What member of this forum do you bring to be your wing man (not named Ozzy)?

1- I would probably do like computer engineering or coding or something boring like that. I have always been good with computers. Or a veterinarian.

2-Favorite player to play for the Rangers- Jagr. Favorite all time Ranger- Hank.

3- Played trumpet and a little bit of piano when I was in elementary school. Being a kid I didnt keep up with it and now I regret it. I have two guitars sitting in my closet which I keep swearing I will find time to learn.

4- I have not but now I know what to get him for his birthday

5- CCCP- We would paint the town red (im sorry I had to)