• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Spitlight: So Nashty

BrooksBurner

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. How long have you been infatuated with Lindsay?

2. It’s your wedding day and you lost a bet. You have to either wear MC Hammers pants or Vanilla Ice’s haircut? Which do you choose?

3. Would you rather have Tom Poti’s allergies or Derek Stepan’s hair?

4. Most under and overrated Ranger you can think of?

5. What would be your go to pregame meal if you were a superstitious pro athlete?

1. How long have you been infatuated with Lindsay?

2. It’s your wedding day and you lost a bet. You have to either wear MC Hammers pants or Vanilla Ice’s haircut? Which do you choose?

3. Would you rather have Tom Poti’s allergies or Derek Stepan’s hair?

4. Most under and overrated Ranger you can think of?

5. What would be your go to pregame meal if you were a superstitious pro athlete?

1-lmao, jealous?

2-MC Hammer pants for sure. Those things look comfy as hell and no one messes with my hair.

3-Tom Poti's allergies- again no one touches my hair.

4-Under rated: Dan Girardi or Brian Boyle. I know Girardi wasnt considered bad or anything but he was the defensive rock on this team for a number of seasons and I think often got over looked for how good he was because he didnt put up big numbers. I'd still sign Brian Boyle today.

Over rated: McDonough. The guy was good but I have never and will never consider him a 1A defenseman.

5- Probably steak and veggies. Cant imagine eating pasta or pizza or anything like that before doing something athletic

What was your first album and what format was it (tape, CD, vinyl, etc)

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

First tape/cd/whatever that I had and remember listening to was the mighty ducks and lion king sound tracks.

First media I bought myself was either Nirvana's "Nevermind" album or Red Hot Chili Pepper's "Californication".

Thankfully I got started with some pretty good music in life because I went through some terrible stages later on and ended up coming back to the good stuff.