• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Spitlight: So Nashty

BrooksBurner

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1- I would probably do like computer engineering or coding or something boring like that. I have always been good with computers. Or a veterinarian.

2-Favorite player to play for the Rangers- Jagr. Favorite all time Ranger- Hank.

3- Played trumpet and a little bit of piano when I was in elementary school. Being a kid I didnt keep up with it and now I regret it. I have two guitars sitting in my closet which I keep swearing I will find time to learn.

4- I have not but now I know what to get him for his birthday

5- CCCP- We would paint the town red (im sorry I had to)

:lol:

fuck it, we'll take Mike too. He'll scare the deer away

What's your favorite deadline trade the Rangers have made?

Who's your favorite obscure Ranger?

Would you spend a week in the forest or a week on the beach?

You can develop a Westworld-like park of your choosing for you to experience, what is your park based on?

You encounter a woman with two vaginas. Do you develop a preference for a particular one? Do you try to explore both equally?

1) What is your favorite genre of music, and singer/band?

2) Are you upset that I called Nash overrated in my spitlight?

3) Somehow you find yourself lost at sea on a boat with the POTUS. There's one swig of water left, you are both dying of thirst, and it's his fault you are in this predicament. One of you will die without it, the other will be found and rescued. Does a struggle ensue?

4) What would you say is the most exotic food you've eaten?

5) You are reincarnated and have two options for your next life: a dung beetle or a cockroach. What do you choose?

that was fast, picking Peter. you really dont like the Spitlight on yourself?

What's your favorite deadline trade the Rangers have made?

Who's your favorite obscure Ranger?

Would you spend a week in the forest or a week on the beach?

You can develop a Westworld-like park of your choosing for you to experience, what is your park based on?

You encounter a woman with two vaginas. Do you develop a preference for a particular one? Do you try to explore both equally?

What's your favorite deadline trade the Rangers have made? Carter for Jagr was pretty great. But the Fox trade is looking fine right about now too.

Who's your favorite obscure Ranger? Is Nedved considered obscure? Was my favorite Ranger when I started watching hockey.

Would you spend a week in the forest or a week on the beach? ohhhh tough question. If I have to choose im going with beach but I love hiking/camping

You can develop a Westworld-like park of your choosing for you to experience, what is your park based on? star wars

You encounter a woman with two vaginas. Do you develop a preference for a particular one? Do you try to explore both equally? both equally. can you imagine the fighting if I neglected one?

1. Kielbasa or Freedom Soup?

2. Admit it, you liked bull's dick in your mouth

3. Do you with you had a longer or thicker penis?

4. What do you miss the most about men's lockerrooms?

5. Can you change your s/name back to Siddious please?

1- i know i should but im actually not that big on kielbasa and I love freedom soup

2- you have to paypal me before you can talk to me like this

3- Nope- thats her problem

4- definitely the smell

5- lmao okay ill change it back