• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#47) Rangers v. Philadelphia Flyers // Jonesing for a Win

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We just don’t have enough skill on this team....if only we had an elite forward that usually gets 2-3 points per game, or an elite center, or a young Norris candidate, or a bright young goalie that puts up fantastic numbers, or a point per game 2c, or a power forward, or a point per game right winger, or one or two really high draft picks in the lineup....if only we had a team like that.

We just don’t have enough skill on this team....if only we had an elite forward that usually gets 2-3 points per game, or an elite center, or a young Norris candidate, or a bright young goalie that puts up fantastic numbers, or a point per game 2c, or a power forward, or a point per game right winger, or one or two really high draft picks in the lineup....if only we had a team like that.

You forgot to mention a glue guy

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Lol !! Stop that’s why they have fantasy hockey [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Well, uh, we do have th....

OOOOHHH...okay.

Especially with this coach.

Sent from my SM-S367VL using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

not sure, especially when your bottom six can't put the puck in the ocean most nights. They're a two line team on a good night.

looks good on paper but off the top the two top picks contribute virtually nothing especially when the chips are down. Panarin and Zib have to carry this team on their backs offensively along with Strome, can you really count on anybody else? Not at this point. Imo they're a two line team when they're rolling at this point. Smith was jekyll and hyde, Shesty kept this one close. They got what they deserved tonight, again.

I really don't think Quinn is getting fired this year even if the finish to this year is bad, but I wouldn't mind being wrong.

I'll say this, if they go out and get a big fish like Eichel, they'll be absolute fools to treat this team as anything other than contenders. That goes for how they address the 4th line. 6/7 D. And the coach. You can't have a stacked lineup and continue to say "oh well we're still rebuilding." No if you get Eichel, everything changes.

If they don't get Eichel, then staying the course is probably fine (until about Christmas when they realize .500 isn't good enough anymore).