• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#47) Rangers v. Philadelphia Flyers // Jonesing for a Win

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The absolute most Rangers thing that could happen here is the reintroduction of hope, so the only logical outcome for tonight's games is:

Rangers win

Sabres win

Caps win

Devils win

The second most Rangers thing that could happen is that all of those results get flipped.

• Like 1

The absolute most Rangers thing that could happen here is the reintroduction of hope, so the only logical outcome for tonight's games is:

Rangers win

Sabres win

Caps win

Devils win

The second most Rangers thing that could happen is that all of those results get flipped.

Doesn't even matter, G Man...I just have fun watching the kids, man. We'll get there! Our time is well on it's way, and we a lot to look forward to!

We'll make a few moves after this season, shake a few things around, and next year we take a serious shot at the playoffs. All good, my brutha!! :thumbs:

Doesn't even matter, G Man...I just have fun watching the kids, man. We'll get there! Our time is well on it's way, and we a lot to look forward to!

We'll make a few moves after this season, shake a few things around, and next year we take a serious shot at the playoffs. All good, my brutha!! :thumbs:

Yepp.

I really dont see this team making the playoffs without some major insane luck. Wanna see guys develop now.

Yepp.

I really don't see this team making the playoffs without some major insane luck. Wanna see guys develop now.

That's kinda the way I've been all year with these guys, Nashty. I never felt this team was built for the playoffs, and I was reminded of that all too well last game against the Isles.

We have some work to do, some serious cap space to recover, some players need to be moved, resigned, and some holes to be filled. I think we'll make up some serious ground this off season, and when we come back in October, we'll be that much more in tune with where we need to be, to compete better in games like our last game against the Isles.

That's kinda the way I've been all year with these guys, Nashty. I never felt this team was built for the playoffs, and I was reminded of that all too well last game against the Isles.

We have some work to do, some serious cap space to recover, some players need to be moved, resigned, and some holes to be filled. I think we'll make up some serious ground this off season, and when we come back in October, we'll be that much more in tune with where we need to be, to compete better in games like our last game against the Isles.

Yea next season this team should be in playoff contention

Imagine that drive.. He would re-shuffle the seating arrangement 12 times before we got to Boston

He would give Howden most of the time behind the wheel.

I assumed Howden would come along for the ride. Ill have to make sure to take the keys with me when I tank up.

Fucking Priceless!!!! :rofl:

Probably make you drive all around the city 4 times before dropping him off, too!!! ;)

You guys are killin' me LOL