• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#46) Rangers @ New Jork Islandevils // It's a Trap (Game)!

Phil

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We are right there. Not far.

You can find muckers and grinders to make it work. We have the talent up front.

When they dissappear when it matters, I dunno.

And Martin is out there now, totally unmolested. That's a problem.

It'll be a while before I call Trouba overpaid again. For this team he is worth every penny, apparently.

He's expensive for sure and while he's certainly prone to defensive gaffs and being out of position, his overall body of play has been quite valuable to this team and he brings something that the other d-men simply don't. He's going to be a very noticeable loss if he's out for the season.

Throw away game. Just shows me at least whatever we accomplish is by overcoming idiotic coaching

Yeah they, especially Shesty, need to completely forget about this one once the buzzer rings and forget about what happened tonight.

Quinn is not prepared to lead a team that is going to the playoffs. He just isn’t.

He has done enough to warrant another job. Again, I know the guy and I do like him. It’s not a knock.

We are at the step of the rebuild where another step needs to be taken. Veteran grinders, veteran muckers. And a veteran coach to compliment this crop of kids to the next step of competitiveness.