• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#46) Rangers @ New Jork Islandevils // It's a Trap (Game)!

Phil

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the isles deserve most of the credit here they’re playing excellent hockey and steamrolling us. Rangers aren’t even playing terribly but they’re getting badly outplayed by a lore experienced and much better coached team

This team needs north/south sandpaper in the worst way. As has been the case vs. te Canes last summer and too often vs. the superior teams in the east this season, the big guns either get defensed or in Kreider's case dissappear.

And since this game is over, can someone please smack the shit out of Matt Martin? Or is this just open skate?

Oh.

And we also need an NHL coach.

I like Quinn. He’s done enough to warrant another job. That being said, to take the next step? He isn’t the guy if you ask me. We need to get these guys (these kids, quickly becoming men) an NHL head coach. Nothing with this game in general. Just overall. I’m a big time Quinn fan. I actually know him personally. That being said, if we want to get where we want to get to, we need to get these guys an NHL coach.

Quinn will no doubt be the coach next season to start, which I don’t agree with.

I think Rooney and Kravtsov have been our best forwards tonight. Better show up Thursday

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

And Krav has played 7 minutes. 3 minutes less then the next one.

Kreider has played 13 minutes. Still 0 shots, 0 hits and -2.

Brutal coaching, brutal preparations.