• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#46) Rangers @ New Jork Islandevils // It's a Trap (Game)!

Phil

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DeAngelo would be good to have in a game like this. Gritty, tough, provides a spark, and good.

Yes, yes, yes, not so much. He was giving up a goal on 75% of his shifts this season. LOL. It would be 4-0 Isles, and he'd be a minus-4 before the end of the first.

Just watching Kreider play annoys me.

He doesnt give a single shit. Just coasting around there in his own world. Longest serving Ranger, supposed to be a leader, got a big contract and this fucker just doesnt give a single fuck. He seriously couldn't care less and its so easy to see.

Chris Kreider today: 11:20 TOI, 0 SOG, 0 hits, -2

Lets keep playing this idiot over Kravtsov (who has 5:31 TOI lol). I just dont get it. Makes zero sense.

The Glider.

Remember games like this before bitching when the Rangers ship off guys we might like for 35 point grit players.

May as well resign ourselves to the fact that a handful of well-liked prospects with upside are gonna get moved in deals to help the team now.

May as well resign ourselves to the fact that a handful of well-liked prospects with upside are gonna get moved in deals to help the team now.

The key is to sort out who is who before the victims of attrition piss away all their value. Like Chytil.

Chytil has too much speed and size to be this ineffective on a consistent basis

but when has size ever played any part in his NHL game? I don't think you can teach that, you either play and use it to your advantage or you don't. He doesn't imo.