• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#46) Rangers @ New Jork Islandevils // It's a Trap (Game)!

Phil

Funny, we're thinking about getting a German Shepard and the names we're down to are Hank, Mika, and Kaapo. My wife does not watch any games but knows the good players are the ones she overhears on the broadcast (Panarin's not a great pet name). Only issue with Kaapo is the possible confusion with the Nazi terminology...

Laffy

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone knows you name your dog after your best friend in 1st grade.

Art (panarin), Alex (Lafreniere), Ryan (Strome), Boochie, Rooney, Quinn, Smitty, Howden, Tony. They have some decent dog names. Much better options than Mika. Imagine yelling "Miiiikkkaaaa" outside at 2am when the dog runs off. No one is helping you find a dog name Mika.

Art (panarin), Alex (Lafreniere), Ryan (Strome), Boochie, Rooney, Quinn, Smitty, Howden, Tony. They have some decent dog names. Much better options than Mika. Imagine yelling "Miiiikkkaaaa" outside at 2am when the dog runs off. No one is helping you find a dog name Mika.

I think you've got to go with Brett Howlden.

Just think if you named your dog "Kreider"....

He'd disappear for weeks at time!!! :rofl:

• Like 2

Funny, we're thinking about getting a German Shepard and the names we're down to are Hank, Mika, and Kaapo. My wife does not watch any games but knows the good players are the ones she overhears on the broadcast (Panarin's not a great pet name). Only issue with Kaapo is the possible confusion with the Nazi terminology...

Just dont go with Nash since when things got intense, you always knew he would just shit the bed

Fine. Pavel Poochnevich.

It's this. :rofl:

Buchie Poochnevich.

Both Kaapo and Hank are out if we're talking about currently good. Mika the German Shepard sounds like a great choice.

If you're getting the dog down the road the other options may open up. :)

Same here with Nora. Wife takes her in right at 7. But Owen still sleeps like 10-11 hours. So watching chunks of the game isn't really an option. He's usually ready to pass out right around 8pm, regardless. I'd have to completely reconfigure our process just to even try it.

We are upstairs with our daughter at 6:30 with the whole bed time process, 7:00 we usually watch Jeopardy as a family, then my daughter goes to bed at 7:30. However, we agreed that I can skip out on Jeopardy to watch a Rangers game from start to finish every other game (no DVR here, so if I miss something I am SOL)....So tonight is a full game for me.