• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Spitlight: rmc51

Albatrosss

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. What does rmc51 stand for?

2. What’s your name?

3. Why BSBH?

4. Where?

5. When?

6. Why?

1. Ryan McDonagh Callahan 24+27...yeah, I know, it was a long time ago and I'm probably due for a change.

2. Eric

3. To annoy Pete

4. in every thread

5. all of the time

6. Everyone loves a rivalry. Sometimes I let him win a couple rounds just to keep it close

• Like 2

1. First memory of Rangers? When? Where?

2. What’s your favorite hobby?

3. A good steak or a great soup?

4. Best band ever?

1. Brian Leetch goal in the 93-94 Stanley Cup, game 7. I was 6. My Mom hosted a Pampered Chef party that night so my dad lugged the tv upstairs to watch the game. Don't know why I remembered this goal specifically, but I do. The rest is fuzzy, unfortunately. I need to see a Cup win Frank!

2. Video gaming.

3. Good steak.

4. Gotta go Metallica.

What kind of movies do you like?

Cats or dogs?

What do you do?

If you could choose a new profession what would it be?

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Most anything, except Romance/RomComs.

Cats. Grew up with one and have one now, but I like both. I've never owned a dog, but my wife has and she wants one at some point, so it's probably in the cards.

Software Engineer

Other than the obvious answer of being a pro athlete, or maybe a GM, part of me always wanted to be a Veterinarian, so probably that.

Most anything, except Romance/RomComs.

Cats. Grew up with one and have one now, but I like both. I've never owned a dog, but my wife has and she wants one at some point, so it's probably in the cards.

Software Engineer

Other than the obvious answer of being a pro athlete, or maybe a GM, part of me always wanted to be a Veterinarian, so probably that.

I don’t know why but I wasn’t expecting software engineer- cool stuff!

And I’d highly recommend getting a dog!

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Oh Cool, here you go RMC:

1. What 'toon/Class did you play in World of Warcraft?

2. Horde or Alliance?

3. Who's your favorite NHL player, Rangers or any other team?

4. What's the coolest good deed you've done in the last 6 months?

5. You belly up to the bar; What are you drinking?

:cheers:

zombie apocalypse - what is your weapon of choice?

who would win in a fight, healthy Keirik vs. Phil is 1 month of training.

longest book youve read.

have you ever chopped wood?

Do you know anyone who has been arrested for a gun crime?

Oh Cool, here you go RMC:

1. What 'toon/Class did you play in World of Warcraft?

2. Horde or Alliance?

3. Who's your favorite NHL player, Rangers or any other team?

4. What's the coolest good deed you've done in the last 6 months?

5. You belly up to the bar; What are you drinking?

:cheers:

1. Haven't played that. From what I hear, that game becomes more of a lifestyle than a hobby lol

2. Say what?

3. Current: Fox, All time: Lundqvist and Jagr

4. Dunno about cool, but the grocery stores around here always have food donations going so I make it a point to regularly contribute every time I go, especially during covid

5. Not a heavy drinker Ozzy (somehow as a Rangers fan) with my low carb diet/lifestyle, but an occasional captain/coke is good for me

1. How old are you?

2. Greatest cartoon of all-time?

3. Favorite politician?

4. Are hot dogs infrastructure?

5. Do you wear jerseys in public not at a game?

1) 33

2) South park

3) No favorites. More like least despise at this point. Maybe that's cynical of me, but whatever. I'd say Rand Paul

4) Infrastructure for high cholesterol, yes

5) i don't think my wife would sleep with me again if I did that

longest book youve read.

1) The smart answer is an AR. I'm not smart. I'll keep it simple and take a baseball bat, sounds more fun. I wouldn't care to live too long anyway

2) Anyone see the jake paul vs ben askren fight? Sorry Phil, my money is on our resident police officer LOL

3) Not much of a book reader, partly because I'm terrible with finishing them. I started the first game of thrones book and got maybe halfway through.

4) No

5) No

longest book youve read.

#Following lol

What's your lineup of five Rangers whose Rangers careers ended too soon (via trade, free agency, injury, etc.)?

Favorite Rangers moment of the 2000s? No 2010s.

You're given a multi-episode character arc on a television series. What series do you appear in?

You wake up one day to find that your penis no longer works. Despite the efforts of modern science, no little blue pill is capable of resuscitating your lost friend. Elon Musk approaches you with a concept where your parts are replaced with bionics but at the moment this prototype works only on a crank system. How do you deal with the complication of erection-via-crank?

• Like 1

1. PlayStation, Xbox, or master class pc elitist?

2. If you had to start a Rangers team and could pick one of the following, who would it be? A 24 year old Lundqvist, a 24 year old Leetch, or a 22 year old Fox, who would it be?

3. Most overrated Ranger you saw?

4. If you were stuck on an island like Hanks in Castaway, how long do you think you would survive and what three things would you hope to have in your pocket with you?

5. Top 5 video games of all time ?

What's your lineup of five Rangers whose Rangers careers ended too soon (via trade, free agency, injury, etc.)?

You're given a multi-episode character arc on a television series. What series do you appear in?

You wake up one day to find that your penis no longer works. Despite the efforts of modern science, no little blue pill is capable of resuscitating your lost friend. Elon Musk approaches you with a concept where your parts are replaced with bionics but at the moment this prototype works only on a crank system. How do you deal with the complication of erection-via-crank?

Jesus!!! lol

Bure - Lindros - Jagr (should have kept him here)

Sauer - Zubov

Probably beating the Devils in the playoffs in 09. Avery driving Brodeur/fatso wild was awesome. And the Devils were good for so long it was nice to see the tables turned that year.

The office

I don't deal with it at all. My wife better learn to crank

You show up for a summer bbq in your honor at your in laws house. Everyone is there. Parents, Grandparents, in laws, extended family. As you get out of the car someone your shirt gets snagged and tears so badly it’s unwearable. No time to leave. You have two shirts in the trunk with slogans on it. Which one do you choose?

1. “I Like My Meat Rubbed, Jerked, and Pulled”

Or

2. “Just The Tip I Promise”

• Like 2

You show up for a summer bbq in your honor at your in laws house. Everyone is there. Parents, Grandparents, in laws, extended family. As you get out of the car someone your shirt gets snagged and tears so badly it’s unwearable. No time to leave. You have two shirts in the trunk with slogans on it. Which one do you choose?

1. “I Like My Meat Rubbed, Jerked, and Pulled”

Or

2. “Just The Tip I Promise”

^ too much free time! but funny as hell

and what else is in that trunk rmc51?

1. PlayStation, Xbox, or master class pc elitist?

2. If you had to start a Rangers team and could pick one of the following, who would it be? A 24 year old Lundqvist, a 24 year old Leetch, or a 22 year old Fox, who would it be?

3. Most overrated Ranger you saw?

4. If you were stuck on an island like Hanks in Castaway, how long do you think you would survive and what three things would you hope to have in your pocket with you?

5. Top 5 video games of all time ?

Definitely not a PC elitist lol. I play all of these though. Historically more xbox than the others.

Leetch. Won't want to commit huge cap to a goalie for a while now, as good as Lundqvist was. Sounds crazy now, but I could see Fox overtaking both if we re-asked in 10 years.

Nash

I'll just skip the obvious answers, like satellite phone. I'll go a gun and 2 bullets. Two tries to off myself. It might have worked out for Hanks in the movies, but it ain't working out for me.

Last of Us, Halo, Mario, League of Legends, Rocket League, GTA . That's 6 and includes series, but whatever. It's my "spitlight" I can bend the rules. I've played the shit out of all of these at one time or another, though not really anymore.

• Like 1