• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Owen Power is Unanimous No. 1 in TSN’s Mid-Season Draft Rankings

Phil

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was looking a hockey fights, he’s had like 8 of them, didn’t win any but still had the balls to step up and fight. He’s only 5’11” but already weighs 200lbs.

MacTavish is 6’1’ 196 lbs.—dad is Dale MacTavish, who’s coached in the league. He supposed to play a physical style as well.

Sent from my iPad using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

MacTavish wont be around at 15.

L'Heureaux, IDK. I like his game, but I think he's almost maxed out with his size. I also find him a bit slow. And isnt he the kid that wears #66? Fucking douche. That's also the team with Barron's brother, Zack* Jones and Bobby Orr.

MacTavish wont be around at 15.

L'Heureaux, IDK. I like his game, but I think he's almost maxed out with his size. I also find him a bit slow. And isnt he the kid that wears #66? Fucking douche. That's also the team with Barron's brother, Zack* Jones and Bobby Orr.

Now I want him even more.

• Like 1

Yeah, some may consider him a douche, he is said to talk a lot of shit, irritates his opponents and even skated by an opponents bench giving them all the middle finger.

Sounds perfect unless he fights his own goalie

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Yeah, some may consider him a douche, he is said to talk a lot of shit, irritates his opponents and even skated by an opponents bench giving them all the middle finger.

Now I'm sexually attracted to him.

Now I'm sexually attracted to him.

The problem is, you can get these types of personalities any where. GMs are just so scared to touch anyone not on a writers list.

Similar to the Brady T discussion years. You can get what you need, if you have good scouts, and balls to take someone not listed on everyone else’s list.

Same issue we have trying to find a unicorn - they don’t need one. They need specific things, it doesn’t have to be all in one. You put all your eggs in one basket, what happens if it doesn’t hatch? Or gets hurt?

I want no part of him just because screaming his name while drunk gonna make me choke myself.

How the fuck do you even pronounce that shit? Im getting dizzy just reading it

French names are the easiest to pronounce while drunk since they just roll off the tongue. I assume its "la-herro"

The problem is, you can get these types of personalities any where. GMs are just so scared to touch anyone not on a writers list.

Similar to the Brady T discussion years. You can get what you need, if you have good scouts, and balls to take someone not listed on everyone else’s list.

Same issue we have trying to find a unicorn - they don’t need one. They need specific things, it doesn’t have to be all in one. You put all your eggs in one basket, what happens if it doesn’t hatch? Or gets hurt?

Can you, though? We've seen them try to replicate similar personalities/personas/styles in the past and it almost always fails. Orr to Brashear/Asham/etc. To me, there's an inherent value when you draft or acquire that personality young and it grows with your team. Think Boyle, Prust, even Zuccarello. "Getting it anywhere" — free agency, basically — technically works, too, but that person has only cash incentive to do what you're asking them to.

It's like what the Oilers are looking at with Nurse. Freidman made the point on the last 31 Thoughts podcast that yeah, you're gonna have to pay him, and yeah, people may not like the number, but whatever you'd pay his "replacement" to do the same thing — that guy isn't going to care about the Oilers like Nurse will. No matter the number.

I want no part of him just because screaming his name while drunk gonna make me choke myself.

How the fuck do you even pronounce that shit? Im getting dizzy just reading it

I presume "Le-Row," and I just want Lafreniere and L'Heureux on a line together creating all kinds of French Canadian chaos.