• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Top European Soccer Teams Announce Formation of European Super League

Cash or Czech

Done. Well that was short lived. The thing now is not to revere every club for having withdrawn. They joined in the first place. They should be treated with contempt for the time being and have to work to earn fans trust/respect back.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

100% this. Backing out doesn't make the act of starting this entire saga okay in any way. Pure greed, and a lot of earned contempt for the owners.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Real and Barca are totally broke now, unfortunately someone will bail them out eventually. These two clubs - among others of course, but they have been at the top of it for decades - ruined the entire system with their ridiculous salaries and transfer fees. They totally should go down for this.

Fabrizio Romano has a new thread this afternoon. Apparently the Super League isn’t dead, it’s on pause. RM, Barca, Juve, AC Milan are all still in talks to find a solution. Claiming that a club like Madrid can’t buy an Mbappe without the Super League

Cry me a river

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk