• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

What Should Be Illegal But Isn't?

Phil

Apparently a lot of things that the President can do which would otherwise be illegal but aren't really because the Justice Department won't prosecute him/her. That goes for whomever the President is.

Goes for all politicians

• Like 1

Walking around the streets with an AR

:bravery:

Bastardizing the second amendment to interpret its meaning as, "GIMME ALL THE FUCKING GUNS ON THE PLANET AND EVEN THE ONES THAT AREN"T ON THE PLANET SO I CAN GO PEW PEW" as opposed to its original meaning: "Protect yourself with this musket against a tyrranical government, should you ever see a tyrranical government."

Drivers over the age of 80.

I second this except I’d lower that to 70.

This includes my parents.

Probably my biggest pet peeve!!!!!!!! UGH!

Not even just old drivers, but people in general that have absolutely no road etiquette!

I second this except I’d lower that to 70.

This includes my parents.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

A week ago, a woman 80+ was driving behind me. We came up to a relatively new "round about" in town.

For those who may not have them in their state/area:

https://wsdot.wa.gov/Safety/roundabouts/default.htm

Anyway....I started do veer to the right to start the circle and the old woman behind me veers left taking the circle in the wrong direction at probably 30 mph. Luckily no one was coming around the circle from the opposite way or it would have been a direct head on collision. Scary stuff.

Probably my biggest pet peeve!!!!!!!! UGH!

Not even just old drivers, but people in general that have absolutely no road etiquette!

Amazing, we are NEVER retested for our driving skills once we get that license at 16-18 years old.

A week ago, a woman 80+ was driving behind me. We came up to a relatively new "round about" in town.

For those who may not have them in their state/area:

https://wsdot.wa.gov/Safety/roundabouts/default.htm

Anyway....I started do veer to the right to start the circle and the old woman behind me veers left taking the circle in the wrong direction at probably 30 mph. Luckily no one was coming around the circle from the opposite way or it would have been a direct head on collision. Scary stuff.

Sounds about right. If they’re not going 15mph on a one way street they are usually doing something erratic and crazy like that.

I think minimum 75 (if not 70) you should have to take the test every year to prove you can still operate a vehicle safely.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk