• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#45) Rangers @ New Jersey Devils // Push for the Playoffs IV: The Final Chapter

Phil

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched the boston vs Washington game, both teams looked much better then we do, even know we are winning. Can’t even compare.

If we do make playoffs, it will look like last years sweep.

A lot of times we look opportunistic, other teams have structures and a much more physical play.

A couple of ugly games in this sweep, and they bent but never broke, credit to them. Valuable points, of course Boston wins four in a row too. lol But, they could even catch some other teams too now.

S. W. E. E. P. - that’s all you need to know.

BTW - I went on to Amazon after the game and ordered a dust pan that will be sent to my cousin who’s a Devils fan and always talks smack. Here’s the gift card message:

“I was gonna’ send you a broom, but I want you to bend-over like the Devils did.”

He’s pretty salty and will not take it well. Arrives Tuesday.

• Like 9

BTW - I went on to Amazon after the game and ordered a dust pan that will be sent to my cousin who’s a Devils fan and always talks smack. Here’s the gift card message:

“I was gonna’ send you a broom, but I want you to bend-over like the Devils did.”

Lmao

Sent from my SM-G960U using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Smart. Dress Bitetto so now they have to screw up all the Dcpairs to keep a guy off the ice that hasn’t played in two months. Hats off Quinn. Chef kiss.

I don't know all of the expansion draft rules, but early in the year, Uncle Larry said that they had to expose a defenseman who played at least 19 games in the NHL this year so they needed to get Bitteto in for 19. He's only got 10 now.

I don't know all of the expansion draft rules, but early in the year, Uncle Larry said that they had to expose a defenseman who played at least 19 games in the NHL this year so they needed to get Bitteto in for 19. He's only got 10 now.

I really can’t imagine that being the case. They would just expose Hajek who likely is replaced next year by Jones anyway. Who knows though.

They're going to expose DeAngelo

In addition, all NHL teams must meet the following minimum requirements regarding players exposed for selection in the draft:

* One defenseman who is a) under contract in 2021-22 and b) played in at least 40 NHL games the prior season or played in at least 70 NHL games in the prior two seasons.

LOL! My day has been made. Thank you, sir.