• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#44) Rangers vs New Jersey Devils // Push for the Playoffs III: Win Warriors

Phil

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

13 G's in 3 games

Chytil 1 assist

Kakko zip

Laf nada

patience I guess, but it's certainly not a kids movement up front that's got this team going, continues to be quite the opposite. A total of 8 SOG over the 3 games between them. Doughboy having 1 shot over the 3 games.

I thought we were just chasing the pens and bruins but with the islanders looking like they are falling apart they might be are easiest route

All of us play tomorrow so we have to close this out and hope one of them lose or all of them which would be nice

LGR

Sure would be great if we passed the islanders though

Sorry fellas, I fell behind with the awards....weekend ya know! ;)

...And here are the finalists for Ozzy Quote of The GDT, sponsored by Rheingold beer

Zibanejad playing like his sex life depends on it

Looked like Quinn finally mixed some shoot pills in with their pre-game meal. Hard to find a doc willing to prescribe those things these days.

The D-man that fucks up and lets them break the shutout streak is going to have a piss milkshake to drink.

Things are so bad for Kreider he couldn’t score with one of Ozzy’s zip code girls

Although Paddy's was pretty damn good, I have to tab Josh as the winner for this one with his commentary on Zibby's use of his weenie! :cheers: