• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#43) Rangers vs New Jersey Devils // Push for the Playoffs II: Attack the Cones

Phil

Is Zac Jones getting ready for his high school picture ?

I thought Kreider was out. Recovering from getting his chest waxed yesterday

Yes. He's hurt because he wanted to be Elsa, not Anna. Stupid Howden.

His cold streak is starting to resemble Ozzy's

Here are the finalists for Ozzy's Post of the Night GDT, sponsored by Trojan:

....Aaaaaaaaaaand the winner is Paddy in a close race tonight with his take on the interview with Zac Jones!!!:rofl:

Nice job Paddy!!!

.....oh and Josh man...I have a new approach!! Get this:

I met this really hot chick in the bar last Friday night. There was this instant spark between us, and she immediately fell to the floor at my feet. I just kept thinking.... "Fuck!!! These taser guns are so worth the money!!!" :rofl:

• Like 1

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going into the final two against the Bruins 4 down doesn't seem like that tall of an order, given that we are currently 4 down with Boston having two at hand. We hold the tie breakers, so a pair of OT or SO wins over the Bruins would then put us in.

After 2010, we'd be owed one under those circumstances!

Going into the final two against the Bruins 4 down doesn't seem like that tall of an order, given that we are currently 4 down with Boston having two at hand. We hold the tie breakers, so a pair of OT or SO wins over the Bruins would then put us in.

After 2010, we'd be owed one under those circumstances!

If the Rangers are down 4 points going into the last 2 games they have to win both games in regulation to make the playoffs.

Boston would get a point for going to overtime.

Back to back! Team played a terrific game over all. No naysayers for this one? The bandwagon is overloaded. Tuff that the wins go hand in hand with the Bruins victories; ahead in the standings with games in hand. 3 consecutive shut-outs would be a milestone for this team. Yeah, I'm in dreamland... always the optimist. Be waiting for the next game and hopefully the team will perform as they are capable of doing. Bye, bye from the YSUOA.

Hopefully next year we realize that our current 1st line of Kreider - Zib - Buch isn't actually a 1st line. There are already better options and these kids are just going to get better.

As I've said, the goal is to have that be the third line, hopefully by the end of next season.

Plus, the Panarin line is the first line.

Hopefully next year we realize that our current 1st line of Kreider - Zib - Buch isn't actually a 1st line. There are already better options and these kids are just going to get better.

Why aren't they a first line?

As I've said, the goal is to have that be the third line, hopefully by the end of next season.

Plus, the Panarin line is the first line.

Ice time says otherwise. Zibanejad, Buchnevich, and Kreider are second, third, and fourth respectively in ES TOI/G. Strome leads and Panarin is actaully below Lafreniere.

Why aren't they a first line?

Ice time says otherwise. Zibanejad, Buchnevich, and Kreider are second, third, and fourth respectively in ES TOI/G. Strome leads and Panarin is actaully below Lafreniere.

I looked about a week ago, Panarin was leading forwards in ES TOI and I thought Strome was 2, Buch 3.

Ok, I looked again, Panarin 1 (by 1:30), Buch, Strome 3, Zibanejad, Kreider, Kakko.