• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#39) Rangers vs. Pittsburgh Penguins // Adam Fox

LindG1000

When I saw they got vaccinated yesterday I knew this would not be a good game. Honestly a bit surprised no one was scratched. I just got mine the other day and the night of and day after I received it I had chills and was completely lethargic all day. Not the least bit surprise they look so out of sync today. Day 2 I felt pretty much back to normal, so here’s to hoping tomorrow they come back with a vengeance

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I saw they got vaccinated yesterday I knew this would not be a good game. Honestly a bit surprised no one was scratched. I just got mine the other day and the night of and day after I received it I had chills and was completely lethargic all day. Not the least bit surprise they look so out of sync today. Day 2 I felt pretty much back to normal, so here’s to hoping tomorrow they come back with a vengeance

Great...I get my second on Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

I am not even being funny here, I genuinely feel like I have never seen an NHL team that needs one of these more than the current rangers.

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/2242/3439/products/product-TARGET-TARP-035-extreme-shooter-tutor_3f4cef0d-e95d-412e-87de-dd58ca7fec45_1200x1200.jpg?v=1600211895

I am not even being funny here, I genuinely feel like I have never seen an NHL team that needs one of these more than the current rangers.

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/2242/3439/products/product-TARGET-TARP-035-extreme-shooter-tutor_3f4cef0d-e95d-412e-87de-dd58ca7fec45_1200x1200.jpg?v=1600211895

What makes you think they'd even be able to hit that net too?

1st regulation loss in 5. Could be worse.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Guess I’m just sick of the 3 year rollercoaster. Every time. Step forward, step back, two steps fwd, two steps back. Rinse and repeat.

Then we hear age....

Average age Rangers = 25.32

Average age Hurricanes? 23.85

I’m sure I’ll get over it in a few weeks when our season is over though lol

Quinn should just have a weeks worth of practices being nothing but aiming and shooting drills.

The team would drastically improve

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Indeed. Something needs to be done. The Rangers have frustrated us many times in the past with their lack of shooting. This season is next level.

Guess I’m just sick of the 3 year rollercoaster. Every time. Step forward, step back, two steps fwd, two steps back. Rinse and repeat.

Then we hear age....

Average age Rangers = 25.32

Average age Hurricanes? 23.85

I’m sure I’ll get over it in a few weeks when our season is over though lol

Carolina doesn't even have two top picks on their team either.