Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 47

Thread: Spotlight: Dunny

  1. #1
    #68 Яромир Ягр BSBH Prospect
    Karan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Edmonton, Canada
    Posts
    10,452
    Rep Power
    128

    Question Spotlight: Dunny

    Alright, so up next in this thing, I'm going to turn it over to my fellow Canuck (and apparently the biggest Don Cherry fan on the board): Dunny



    You get to start off with these, courtesy of Josh, and a couple from me.

    1) Do you have a sink with a garbage disposal?
    2) Have you ever driven a zero-turn lawn mower?
    3) If you could eliminate one thing from/originated in the US, what is it?
    4) When is the last time you looked up an ex online?
    5a) Ever been arrested? (and does it have anything to do with the previous question)

    5b) How often do you access Pornhub (or equivalent)?
    5c) If you could eliminate one thing from/originated in Canada (other than Justin Trudeau), what is it?
    5d) The Rangers make it to the Stanley Cup Finals this summer. Right before Game 1 of the series, David Quinn gets put into COVID protocol again. Which NHL head coach (past or present) do you want taking his place behind the bench for the series? And why?
    Last edited by Karan; 04-07-2021 at 01:52 AM.

  2. #2
    Rural Supremacist BSBH Prospect
    Dunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    17,109
    Rep Power
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by Karan View Post
    Alright, so up next in this thing, I'm going to turn it over to my fellow Canuck (and apparently the biggest Don Cherry fan on the board): Dunny



    You get to start off with these, courtesy of Josh, and a couple from me.

    1) Do you have a sink with a garbage disposal?
    2) Have you ever driven a zero-turn lawn mower?
    3) If you could eliminate one thing from/originated in the US, what is it?
    4) When is the last time you looked up an ex online?
    5a) Ever been arrested? (and does it have anything to do with the previous question)

    5b) How often do you access Pornhub (or equivalent)?
    5c) If you could eliminate one thing from/originated in Canada (other than Justin Trudeau), what is it?
    5d) The Rangers make it to the Stanley Cup Finals this summer. Right before Game 1 of the series, David Quinn gets put into COVID protocol again. Which NHL head coach (past or present) do you want taking his place behind the bench for the series? And why?
    Fuck off. You'll now all discover what a wretched soul I truly am.

    1. No, I'm poor. I did meet somebody with one, once.

    2. Yes, I'd like one, but no property, see: 1. It's my dream to cut grass for a living like Forrest Gump.

    3. American Cheese. It's a fucking Kraft slice.

    4. When was the last time I jerked off?

    5a) No, unless a 12 hour counts, then yes, several times in my younger days.

    b) Never, see: 4

    c) The smarmy sense of moral superiority, particularly towards our neighbours.

    d) Pat Burns, for purely nostalgic reasons. Maybe Bob 'Artley because he makes people angry.

  3. #3
    Russian Meddling BSBH Veteran
    josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    32,917
    Rep Power
    529
    If you were a female, and Karan traveled 3,000 miles to see you for a date, would you put out?
    You wake up tomorrow and you are stuck with another forum members forum handle, and you are stuck with it, whos name you taking?
    What is your favorite candy?
    What is the oldest thing you own?
    When is the last time you used a crayon?

  4. #4
    Rural Supremacist BSBH Prospect
    Dunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    17,109
    Rep Power
    455
    1) Yes, I believe that's obligatory, though I may be a little old fashioned.

    2) QuickRelease, it works in different ways, and at least we could pretend he came back

    3) Cherry Blasters

    4) My wife

    5) I can't recall using one, I can recall picking approximately 400,000 up off the floor over the past decade.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Junior Division
    BlairBettsBlocksEverything's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    7,158
    Rep Power
    148
    Favorite Fast Food

    what accent is the sexiest

    what accent is the ugliest

    What is in your refrigerator right now that you should have thrown out a long time ago
    __________________________________

  6. #6
    Mr. Mojo Rising Midget Division
    Ozzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Suffolk County, NY
    Posts
    3,795
    Rep Power
    201
    Ok Dunny...let's do this!!!

    1. Elizabeth Hurley or Paulina Porizkova?

    2. Who is the most entertaining mod on this forum in your opinion?

    3. Who is your LEAST favorite Ranger of this season, and why?

    4. If you had a chance to see one athlete you've never seen play live, in his/her prime, who would it be?

    5. What's your biggest sports pet peeve?

    Go get 'em Dunny!!!!

  7. #7
    (╯?□?)╯︵ ┻━┻ BSBH Prospect
    Keirik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    14,113
    Rep Power
    364
    You’re a washed up career minor league pitcher who’s arm is one pitch away from a career ending injury and you know it. Suddenly, in your first and last appearance in the bigs, you’re sent in with a 3-2 count already on the board. Roger Clemens came back at the age of 59 and just couldn’t finish the at bat. Tested positive for “b-12 shots” mid 9th inning. You’re in the ALCS game 7 bottom 9 bases loaded two outs up by 1 run pitching for the New York Yankees against the Toronto Blue Jays.

    Do you give it everything for this last pitch and strike out Guerrero jr, thus going down as a small part in Yankee lore where some day you can be joining Old Timers Day with Jim Leyritz en co or do you throw in a cookie letting Vlad crush one and send the Blue Jays to the World Series for the first time since Joe Carter gave you the feels while you’re personally branded as the never was that blew his one and only chance?

  8. #8
    Mr. Mojo Rising Midget Division
    Ozzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Suffolk County, NY
    Posts
    3,795
    Rep Power
    201
    Quote Originally Posted by Keirik View Post
    You’re a washed up career minor league pitcher who’s arm is one pitch away from a career ending injury and you know it. Suddenly, in your first and last appearance in the bigs, you’re sent in with a 3-2 count already on the board. Roger Clemens came back at the age of 59 and just couldn’t finish the at bat. Tested positive for “b-12 shots” mid 9th inning. You’re in the ALCS game 7 bottom 9 bases loaded two outs up by 1 run pitching for the New York Yankees against the Toronto Blue Jays.

    Do you give it everything for this last pitch and strike out Guerrero jr, thus going down as a small part in Yankee lore where some day you can be joining Old Timers Day with Jim Leyritz en co or do you throw in a cookie letting Vlad crush one and send the Blue Jays to the World Series for the first time since Joe Carter gave you the feels while you’re personally branded as the never was that blew his one and only chance?
    Where do you come up with these???

  9. #9
    (╯?□?)╯︵ ┻━┻ BSBH Prospect
    Keirik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    14,113
    Rep Power
    364
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Where do you come up with these???
    You learn a lot about a guy after years of baseball arguments lol

  10. #10
    Rural Supremacist BSBH Prospect
    Dunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    17,109
    Rep Power
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by BlairBettsBlocksEverything View Post
    Favorite Fast Food

    what accent is the sexiest

    what accent is the ugliest

    What is in your refrigerator right now that you should have thrown out a long time ago
    1. BK

    2. Central Ohio, maybe, or Western Louisiana. I'm white trash.

    3. Australian. Not even close.

    4. Probably one of the 30 BBQ sauces

  11. #11
    Rural Supremacist BSBH Prospect
    Dunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    17,109
    Rep Power
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Ok Dunny...let's do this!!!

    1. Elizabeth Hurley or Paulina Porizkova?

    2. Who is the most entertaining mod on this forum in your opinion?

    3. Who is your LEAST favorite Ranger of this season, and why?

    4. If you had a chance to see one athlete you've never seen play live, in his/her prime, who would it be?

    5. What's your biggest sports pet peeve?

    Go get 'em Dunny!!!!
    1.Hurley

    2.Whats a mod?

    3. Georgiev. He sucks, and he ruined my love affair.

    4. Roberto Clemente for my pops

    5. How hockey isn't really hockey, anymore

  12. #12
    Rural Supremacist BSBH Prospect
    Dunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    17,109
    Rep Power
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by Keirik View Post
    You’re a washed up career minor league pitcher who’s arm is one pitch away from a career ending injury and you know it. Suddenly, in your first and last appearance in the bigs, you’re sent in with a 3-2 count already on the board. Roger Clemens came back at the age of 59 and just couldn’t finish the at bat. Tested positive for “b-12 shots” mid 9th inning. You’re in the ALCS game 7 bottom 9 bases loaded two outs up by 1 run pitching for the New York Yankees against the Toronto Blue Jays.

    Do you give it everything for this last pitch and strike out Guerrero jr, thus going down as a small part in Yankee lore where some day you can be joining Old Timers Day with Jim Leyritz en co or do you throw in a cookie letting Vlad crush one and send the Blue Jays to the World Series for the first time since Joe Carter gave you the feels while you’re personally branded as the never was that blew his one and only chance?
    That's a tough one, but I would cut your throat to win a game of ping pong, so I would ask my poor right shoulder for one last request, and throw the two-seamer, down and away, guaranteed to get a swinging strike from Vladito.

  13. #13
    Chitty chitty bang bang! BSBH Legend
    Phil in Absentia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    92,764
    Rep Power
    636
    1. Hitch is "blipped" back into existence tomorrow. What is the thing he is most horrified by since his death?
    2. What are the "correct" condiments for a hot dog?
    3. What are the "correct" condiments for a hamburger?
    4. Is deep-dish pizza actually pizza, or casserole?
    5. You wake up tomorrow and find you've been made a fully-capable forum moderator — what's the first thing you do?
    "Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you're a good loser, you're a loser."
    - John Tortorella


    "Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence."
    - Christopher Hitchens

  14. #14
    Rural Supremacist BSBH Prospect
    Dunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    17,109
    Rep Power
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil in Absentia View Post
    1. Hitch is "blipped" back into existence tomorrow. What is the thing he is most horrified by since his death?
    2. What are the "correct" condiments for a hot dog?
    3. What are the "correct" condiments for a hamburger?
    4. Is deep-dish pizza actually pizza, or casserole?
    5. You wake up tomorrow and find you've been made a fully-capable forum moderator — what's the first thing you do?
    1. Probably his brother lol.

    2. Mustard, corn relish, fried onions, something spicy. Dog should be cut in proper spiral method, all beef, and preferably grilled, though dirty water is also acceptable.

    3. Mayo, mayo can be jazzed up if desired. Beef should be 80/20 and only seasoned with salt and pepper, and cooked to medium rare. Ketchup would also be an acceptable condiment, though I would feel slighted if I made the burger.

    4. The fuck would I know, I live in Canada, all the pizza sucks equitably.

    5. Ban Pete. Just kidding, he's the cheapest entertainment I've ever come across. I don't think I'd change much, tbh.

  15. #15
    Banned Junior Division
    CCCP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Central NJ
    Posts
    7,853
    Rep Power
    179
    1. Original Rangers Forum, WeBleedBlue, Sqruid, or BSBH?
    2. How was Russian beer i sent you?
    3. If Pete moved within 100 miles of you, would you board up your house and run? If yes, would you consider leaving your wife and kids behind?
    4. Do you wear overalls?
    5. Ever scored with a cousin?

  16. #16
    (╯?□?)╯︵ ┻━┻ BSBH Prospect
    Keirik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    14,113
    Rep Power
    364
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunny View Post
    That's a tough one, but I would cut your throat to win a game of ping pong, so I would ask my poor right shoulder for one last request, and throw the two-seamer, down and away, guaranteed to get a swinging strike from Vladito.
    At least now we know why the Jays will never win.


    New batch!

    1. Which person would you rather spend an afternoon co-tweeting with; Donald Trump or Tony DeAngelo?

    2.Why is your user name Dunny?

    3. How's that free health insurance in Canada working out?

    4. If you had to be a fan of another hockey team who would it be and why?

    5. If you got to have a one night stand with one star on the Food Network or cooking show, who would it be?

  17. #17
    Mr. Mojo Rising Midget Division
    Ozzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Suffolk County, NY
    Posts
    3,795
    Rep Power
    201
    Boy, am I glad I went first!!! This shit is getting funnier by the second!!!!

  18. #18
    Rural Supremacist BSBH Prospect
    Dunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    17,109
    Rep Power
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    1. Original Rangers Forum, WeBleedBlue, Sqruid, or BSBH?
    2. How was Russian beer i sent you?
    3. If Pete moved within 100 miles of you, would you board up your house and run? If yes, would you consider leaving your wife and kids behind?
    4. Do you wear overalls?
    5. Ever scored with a cousin?
    1) BSBH, obviously. Great job team!

    2) It was truly awful, but you paid up, like a true gentleman. Spasiba!

    3) Probably, and yes, I'd leave them behind. All of them. They'd drive him insane.

    4) No, but I'm considering Pit Vipers. Just kidding, I'm a businessman, what do you take me for?

    5) No, but at least 4 of them are 7.5's or above, I'm certainly not above judging them. I live among Mennonites, but unfortunately, I'm not a Mennonite.

  19. #19
    Rural Supremacist BSBH Prospect
    Dunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    17,109
    Rep Power
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by Keirik View Post
    At least now we know why the Jays will never win.


    New batch!

    1. Which person would you rather spend an afternoon co-tweeting with; Donald Trump or Tony DeAngelo?

    2.Why is your user name Dunny?

    3. How's that free health insurance in Canada working out?

    4. If you had to be a fan of another hockey team who would it be and why?

    5. If you got to have a one night stand with one star on the Food Network or cooking show, who would it be?
    1) Tony. Who would want to hang out with Trump?

    2) my last name is Dunlop. Get it? No, I'm not an Australian shit house.

    3) I dunno, I've never really used it, and I'm employed, so I assume I'd have private HI if we didn't have the other shit. You know what does suck? A 44% marginal Income Tax rate at my shitty income level.

    4) I am a fan of other hockey teams, namely the Hanover Barons PJHL franchise.

    5) Giada, is that even a question?

  20. #20
    Rural Supremacist BSBH Prospect
    Dunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    17,109
    Rep Power
    455
    Are we done? I have to think of a nominee.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •