• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Spotlight: Dunny

Karan

1. What's your go-to/favorite late-night snack?

2. Are you a morning person or a night owl?

3. Would you rather take a 30% reduction in salary or get a "Tucker face" portrait tattooed on your body?

4. FMK: Hillary Clinton, Chelsea Clinton, Bill Clinton

5. Do you ironically or unironically own a pair of truck nuts?

1) I don't really snack. I'm fat enough.

2) 100% Morning

3) I'll take the Tucker face. Would be an honour.

4)Chelsea/Hill-Dawg/Billy

5) No, fuck no. I don't believe in jewelry or accessories. I won't even wear my wedding ring.

Hey, you guys could have all followed my relationship tips through the years. I do what I want.

We did!! Where did you think I got those "MAN RULES" from!! :rofl:

You rock, Dunny!! Great job man!!!

1. Probably his brother lol.

2. Mustard, corn relish, fried onions, something spicy. Dog should be cut in proper spiral method, all beef, and preferably grilled, though dirty water is also acceptable.

3. Mayo, mayo can be jazzed up if desired. Beef should be 80/20 and only seasoned with salt and pepper, and cooked to medium rare. Ketchup would also be an acceptable condiment, though I would feel slighted if I made the burger.

4. The fuck would I know, I live in Canada, all the pizza sucks equitably.

5. Ban Pete. Just kidding, he's the cheapest entertainment I've ever come across. I don't think I'd change much, tbh.

I'm touched that you have me at ADA/Lemieux level.

1) BSBH, obviously. Great job team!

2) It was truly awful, but you paid up, like a true gentleman. Spasiba!

3) Probably, and yes, I'd leave them behind. All of them. They'd drive him insane.

4) No, but I'm considering Pit Vipers. Just kidding, I'm a businessman, what do you take me for?

5) No, but at least 4 of them are 7.5's or above, I'm certainly not above judging them. I live among Mennonites, but unfortunately, I'm not a Mennonite.

5. Pics or you’re lying

Skis or snowboard?

3 favorite movies?

How many kids?

Do you wish Jordan Peterson ran Canada?

1) Skis

2) Field of Dreams

Last of the Mohicans

Nobody's Fool

3) Three.. Jack (12) Evelyn (7) Henry (5)

4) I miss Chretien Liberals, or Harper Conservatives. I don't like any of the current leaders. I like leaders.

I enjoy Peterson, and am grateful he's willing to put his neck on the chopping block for what amounts to common sense.

I dont know what that means but i (and Josh) want to see your 7.5 or better cousins

Either that or get the "hot chick" thread going again!

I'm getting tired of the same old Wicked weasel chicks! ...ok, maybe not, but I wouldn't mind it here! ;)

Either that or get the "hot chick" thread going again!

I'm getting tired of the same old Wicked weasel chicks! ...ok, maybe not, but I wouldn't mind it here! ;)

I'm on board with a hot chicks thread as long as it's cis-gendered only. I don't want any surprises - or shame

Where's Dunny? Haven't seen him around in a few days.

- Do you think fighting still has a place in the NHL or should it be eliminated from the game outright?

- What's one hockey rule change in the last 5 or 10 or whatever years that you would change back if you could, and why?