• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

DMX, New York Rapper and Actor, Dies at 50

Phil

DMX, the New York rapper behind such iconic songs as "Party Up (Up in Here)" and "X Gon' Give It to Ya" and the star of action movies including Exit Wounds, Cradle 2 the Grave and Romeo Must Die, died Friday. He was 50.

DMX, whose real name was Earl Simmons, died in New York after being admitted April 2 following a drug overdose and subsequent heart attack. He had been on life support and in a "vegetative state," his former manager said.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/dmx-new-york-rapper-and-actor-dies-at-50?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

I never knew who he was but one of my coworkers I worked closely to used to have that x gone give it to ya song as his ringtone. Used to be super awkward since it’s an explicit lyrics song if we were in a quiet room during a serious assignment to have his ringer go off and play that song lol

Rest In Peace

I never knew who he was but one of my coworkers I worked closely to used to have that x gone give it to ya song as his ringtone. Used to be super awkward since it’s an explicit lyrics song if we were in a quiet room during a serious assignment to have his ringer go off and play that song lol

Rest In Peace

I liked some of his songs, (HS soccer team came out to Intro - well, a very heavily editted version) but I choose to remember him for who he really was...

I liked some of his songs, (HS soccer team came out to Intro - well, a very heavily editted version) but I choose to remember him for who he really was...
Gammy nominated, American Music Award winning artist and actor?

Rest In Peace

Tell your co-worker to silence the ringer. Problem solved.