• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#38) Rangers vs. Pittsburgh Penguins // For Brandon Grae Dubinsky...F*** Sid

LindG1000

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$20 says Ozzy is already passed out

I made it all the way in this one tonight, Man!! ;)

Panarin with 3pts. I should infract Vodka for that trade thread.
Should change his username to Shirley Temple for the disrespect.

Loved it!! ;)

Lafreniere is French for "The Fat Ginger"
Explains the beard - just an outcropping of Cheetos.

That's awesome!!!

Man the pizza here in da states is good fer shure

LOL ...I can almost hear him say that in an interview!!!!

Few more chili dogs and we'll have ourselves Phil Kessel 2.0

I spit out my drink on this one!!!

You think he talks to his pizza like he gives interviews? "yeah, I mean, we just gotta get a few slices in deep, really drive to the garlic knots. We're gonna give a full 360 today - no leftovers."

This one gets repped!! LOL

Fox deserves a thousand virgins in heaven when it's his time.

I gotta admit there were some real knee slappers in this one, but the winner of the Ozzy Quote of the GDT, sponsored by Patron with salt & Lemon goes to RMC for his offering of 1000 Virgins for Fox in heaven....:rofl:

Most points in first 100 games as a NYR:

1. Messier 137p

2. Panarin 134p

3. Jagr 133p

Panarin playing in game 96 now. Will most likely pass Messier at this points.

What a player.

Hey, you think Panarin likes playing in this system ,or does he want Quinn fired

I kind of feared the same thing. I still think they're probably a couple of years away from really being a contender. Even so, Panarin will be around 31 or so, far from being 'washed up'. Plus, his skill set is so good, I haven't been too worried about it. Plus, you hope by then our young skilled players are also better and everything will meld.

One cautionary note about an otherwise festive occasion. Chytil's line really got pinned in their own end several times. Pittsburgh immediately scored after the second time they iced the puck when exhausted.

Not that it matters but the icing call there was utter horseshit.

I kind of feared the same thing. I still think they're probably a couple of years away from really being a contender. Even so, Panarin will be around 31 or so, far from being 'washed up'. Plus, his skill set is so good, I haven't been too worried about it. Plus, you hope by then our young skilled players are also better and everything will meld.

Agreed, I think the window for Panarin goes even beyond this contract. I think we have one more season of learning to go, a full slate that is...82 games, with other teams, and then we'll start to hit the mark. If we do it before that, great! But I still wanna keep my expectations on watching them learn and grow together.

Last night's game was a fun one to watch....not exactly a defensive gem, but the kids made some good plays!! ...they had a few burps and farts in there, but again, that's what I expect...kinda like a trip to White Castle!! ;)

Great seeing Kakko getting his shit together though!! Gave me a warm fuzzy!!

Not that it matters but the icing call there was utter horseshit.

He was one stride from the Red Line, G Man...they could've let that one slide....I've seen guys dump it in further back than that.

Chytil's face was priceless though....("Oh fuck, you mean I gotta go back on the ice???") Learning moment for him!! :thumbs:

Win game in 8-4 blowout.

Comment on the one time a 3rd year, 2nd year, rookie got caught out for a long shift.

onlyrangersfans.com

Don't forget....our Faceoff stats sucked too, Pete...41% ...and Chytil at 8% with a broken hand!!!

...and only 25 shots on goal????

That's it!!!! ...Put them all on waivers!!! Fuckin' BUMS!!! :rofl:

I mentioned early in the season that the Rangers play the beautiful game, and that it may take some time to re-realize their flow due to tbe obvious circumstances..

Are we there?

If was almost effortless last night. Truly beautiful stuff. Is there a run in them like last year? Shesterkin will cover up a lot of shit, and if the offense is clicking..

The Rangers can really exploit a team's flaws and they will just be relentless at doing so. They can win most track meets, they've got the skill. It's when the other team is fully buttoned up and take away that cross-ice seam (easier said than done) that they struggle.
Bingo. Rangers will take what you give them but of you don't give them anything, they're not taking it with any kind of force.

They're like a robber who just smoked a bowl.

"Give me all the fuckin money!"

"No."

"Well...alright then...Have a great night."

• Like 1