• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Spotlight: Karan!

Keirik

1) What is your favorite brand for pants?

2) Be honest, do you floss regularly?

3) Favorite subject at school?

4) If you could see any band live past or present who would they be and who would open for them?

5) If you had to pick up a new hobby what would it be?

6) If you had mod powers for one day and could ban people without any consequences, how many people would be gone by tomorrow?

1) What is your favorite brand for pants? Man I don't think I've worn pants/trousers in over a year! Had to go and check the closet what brand most of them were; Tommy Hilfiger in this case.

2) Be honest, do you floss regularly? No...brb.

3) Favorite subject at school? Physics.

4) If you could see any band live past or present who would they be and who would open for them? Daft Punk, and David Guetta.

5) If you had to pick up a new hobby what would it be? Since it seems like a quarter of my office seems to be doing it on a regular basis since WFH; mountain biking.

6) If you had mod powers for one day and could ban people without any consequences, how many people would be gone by tomorrow? Oh definitely just the one.

Do you golf? If so, what do you consider a good score for yourself?

Do you go with paper or plastic at the grocery store checkout?

Do you like egg nog?

On a scale of 1 to 10, how confident are you the Rangers win the Cup before you need help wiping your own ass? What about before you die?

And rmc to close this thing out!

Do you golf? If so, what do you consider a good score for yourself?

Never golfed in my life. I think I'd rather watch the Weather Network for 4 hours straight than 5 minutes of golf lol

Do you go with paper or plastic at the grocery store checkout?

Unfortunately, plastic. Too forgetful to bring my own bag.

Do you like egg nog?

Definitely not.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how confident are you the Rangers win the Cup before you need help wiping your own ass? What about before you die?

In my 20 years of being a Rangers fan now, I've resigned myself to the fact that this team will come continue to torture it's fanbase and likely come close on several more occasions but won't be able to seal the deal in my lifetime so that's a 1.

Do you have a sink with a garbage disposal?

Have you ever driven a zero-turn lawn mower?

If you could eliminate one thing from/originated in the US, what is it?

When is the last time you looked up an ex online?

Ever been arrested? (and does it have anything to do with the previous question)

Hey what's this?! You've had your 5 man. But since these questions are so good, can't let them go to waste. So I'm going to put my fellow Canuck on the hot seat next and have him open up with these.

1) What is your favorite brand for pants? Man I don't think I've worn pants/trousers in over a year! Had to go and check the closet what brand most of them were; Tommy Hilfiger in this case.

2) Be honest, do you floss regularly? No...brb.

3) Favorite subject at school? Physics.

4) If you could see any band live past or present who would they be and who would open for them? Daft Punk, and David Guetta.

5) If you had to pick up a new hobby what would it be? Since it seems like a quarter of my office seems to be doing it on a regular basis since WFH; mountain biking.

6) If you had mod powers for one day and could ban people without any consequences, how many people would be gone by tomorrow? Oh definitely just the one.

Oh come on, Karan!!! I'm so cute and adorable!! How can you ban me??? ;)

• Like 1