• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Zac Jones "is a high-end offensive player; will be a similar player to Adam Fox"

Phil

There you go now you’re being helpful

Any way you slice it, rangers blue line is going to be nasty in a few years

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Absolutely.

Fox - Lindgren (or Robertson if he gets his face caved in too many times)

Miller - Lundquist

Jones - Schneider

It wouldn't be fair.

Aw, sure it would.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

I didn't watch the clip tbh. It would be smart if they did this, though.

It's a clip of the UMass coach giving a scouting report. Has little to do if any with the Rangers brass.

I've seen some of the highlights of the Frozen Four tournament and, yeah, the kid looks like he was a steal in the 3rd.

Similar to fox is probably a gross exaggeration which says more about fox than anything. The kid has lit the league on fire in his second year. He’s special. Jones is probably pretty good but before someone does the above in their second year the comparisons are unfounded

Watched the first game of the frozen four and he actually did look like Adam Fox out there. Scored the first goal and dominated all game long on both ends. He will play for National Championship on Saturday and he is the best player on his team.

The two best players on UMass didn't play because of COVID

https://theathletic.com/news/frozen-four-national-championship/LKDPus2qEfDG

Corey Pronman, senior NHL writer: UMass defended very well, in part due to the three drafted defensemen — Zac Jones (NYR), Marc Del Gaizo (NSH) and Matt Kessel (STL) — and the performance of Filip Lindberg (MIN). None of the four were drafted in the top two rounds but all look like players with chances to play in the NHL now.

I was particularly impressed by Jones and Del Gaizo, who may not be the biggest defensemen but showed great mobility and hockey sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Del Gaizo is a Jersey boy that played at my son's organization. He's had the opportunity to skate with him on occasion and mentioned how nice a guy he was. Glad to see him doing well.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk