• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Playoff Picture/Hunt

The only player from the Rangers on tsn.ca's trade bait list for the deadline is ADA, at No. 50. Obviously, there aren't many observers who think Buch or Strome are going anywhere at the deadline. Trading such players for prospects and picks = hamster on treadwheel approach to building a winner.

Ok...check this out fellas...

This Rangers team is rebuilding, and they're also rebuilding their attitude...

We have to rebuild ours as well, and not worry about shitty teams like Buffalo standing in our way...

We have to let go of all the old jitters and worries about gagging on games like this....

We've seen it, and have worried for way too long, and now we have to exorcise these demons!!!

We got this!! We have to think positive, and know we're better and can beat these guys on any day that ends in the letter "Y"!!

Come on!!! Lets do this!!! :thumbs:

(Now if only I could believe this, too!!!!)

Very positive! Also, buffalo kicked the shit out of Philthy tonight so I'm good to go! Big Rangers W incoming.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

• Like 1

yeah but we still need a bit of help. Bruins play the sabres 6 times still, but Buffalo is HEATING up with 5 of a possible 6 points

but more important than that, the Rangers need to win their own games. Bruins could lose rest of their games but if the Rangers can't close out a game against Buffalo it doesn't matter.

Rangers just aren't there yet.

We are so far from legit Cup run that any talk of one this season is silly, IMO. For all the benefits a run would bring for our young players, it's too much of a stretch to allow one's self to be lulled into that dream. Let's get to the point where the first line gets fourth line minutes and three gets two...kids need ice time. Turn to baseball, soccer, F1 and some summer fun and get happy for the draft, FA craziness and fall camp. I refuse to get my hopes up only to be let down.
  • Like 1

We are so far from legit Cup run that any talk of one this season is silly, IMO. For all the benefits a run would bring for our young players, it's too much of a stretch to allow one's self to be lulled into that dream. Let's get to the point where the first line gets fourth line minutes and three gets two...kids need ice time. Turn to baseball, soccer, F1 and some summer fun and get happy for the draft, FA craziness and fall camp. I refuse to get my hopes up only to be let down.

I think You're right Big Guy!!

I'd rather see the kids play more and get time to learn. Fuck the playoffs this year! I wanna see more of the kids, and I wanna see all that cap space open up after this season. I'd also like to see some smart moves, if we make any at all, this trade deadline.

The games have been very entertaining this year...pretty much all one goal games!

This off season will be a short one, and then it's back to business next season. We've done a good amount of growing this season, and I wanna see more for the rest of it!

I'm hoping next season is a normal one with a regular training camp and where it's the full 82 games and back to playing the other teams in your Conference and the West Conference teams also. Even if there's still no fans, or limited fans, I am hopeful. I'm glad baseball is doing a full 162 game schedule this year. Although, if there are spikes and whatnot, who knows if that will actually play out.

I'm hoping next season is a normal one with a regular training camp and where it's the full 82 games and back to playing the other teams in your Conference and the West Conference teams also. Even if there's still no fans, or limited fans, I am hopeful. I'm glad baseball is doing a full 162 game schedule this year. Although, if there are spikes and whatnot, who knows if that will actually play out.

Honestly....I kind of really fucking like the back-to-back games and I hope they maintain those.

Honestly....I kind of really fucking like the back-to-back games and I hope they maintain those.

Yeah, those aren't terrible. Maybe not something like playing the same team three or four games in a row (I know it helps with rivalries), but the back to backs are fine. Maybe they find a happy medium if next year's schedule is back to normal.

Yeah, those aren't terrible. Maybe not something like playing the same team three or four games in a row (I know it helps with rivalries), but the back to backs are fine. Maybe they find a happy medium if next year's schedule is back to normal.

Just give me my Rangers games in Tampa and Miami again, damnit.