• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Adam Fox: Norris Candidate? Adam Fox: Norris Candidate!

Phil

I still can't get over what a score this kid is!

...I would swear he's Leetch out there!!!

He's easily the best defender we've had since Leetch, but Leetch was a different breed. You don't see these 20/70 offensive-defensmen anymore. I can see Fox challenging Leetch's assists-by-a-defenseman-in-a-season record if he keeps this up, though.

I'd love for Fox's career to be all said and done, raise 23 up to the rafters next to the 202x and 203x Cup banners, while GM Chris Drury sheds a tear and screams "THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME", and we can talk about Leetch and Fox as being in the same pantheon of Rangers royalty.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's easily the best defender we've had since Leetch, but Leetch was a different breed. You don't see these 20/70 offensive-defensmen anymore. I can see Fox challenging Leetch's assists-by-a-defenseman-in-a-season record if he keeps this up, though.

I'd love for Fox's career to be all said and done, raise 23 up to the rafters next to the 202x and 203x Cup banners, while GM Chris Drury sheds a tear and screams "THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME", and we can talk about Leetch and Fox as being in the same pantheon of Rangers royalty.

It's really weird that they both have that same "calmness" with the puck. There's no panic in Fox at all, and this is a guy who in what, his second "shortened" season? Believe it or not, G...I think we might only be seeing the beginning of what Fox can do!!!! ...that's a scary, but heart-warming thought!!!

Right. Karlsson was the closest, but only on offense, making him more Coffey-like than Leetch-like. Regardless, Fox is a stud. I wish there was a way to just give him Trouba's contract and give Trouba Fox's contract. LOL.