• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Dad Brings 2-Year-Old into Elephant Habitat, Drops Her When Animal Charges

Phil

Link:

He has his back turned to the elephant -- which is idiotic -- and before you know ... the beast is charging at him and his baby. Luckily, he notices in time and scrambles to get out -- but he almost forgets one important thing before fully exiting the area ... his damn kid!!!

Watch ... he actually drops the child on the ground, face-first, and it's left incredibly close to the elephant's feet -- which easily coulda crushed her. The dad picks up the baby in time, and makes a not-so-clean escape. All the while, the agitated elephant is roaring.

Now, if you're wondering if her pops -- aka Jose Manuel Navarrete -- had to pay a price for his stupid stunt ... the answer is a resounding yes. He was arrested by San Diego PD and booked on child endangerment charges -- Navarrete is being held on $100k bail.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/03/21/man-enter-elephant-cage-habitat-two-year-old-san-diego-zoo-drop/

Sometimes I worry that if I found out I was having a child, I would be wildly unprepared. Then I see people like this raising kids and realize I'll be ok

No joke, for the first 9 months of me being a dad, half the time all I could think about when it got hard was "well, my dumbest friend has a kid and that kids fine".

• Like 1

No joke, for the first 9 months of me being a dad, half the time all I could think about when it got hard was "well, my dumbest friend has a kid and that kids fine".

.....Just fell outta my chair!!! :rofl:

Oh shit, that was funny!! LOL