• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Spotlight: Keirik!!!!

Ozzy

Ok man, I'm going to step in and pass the next torch to the Big K!!!

Spotlight: Keirik!!!

--------------

1. Who's your favorite Rangers coach of all time, and why?

2. What's your biggest pet peeve with the Rangers?

3. If you were the GM of the Rangers, what would be your first transaction?

4. What's the over/under on how long you and I will be able to last through a game at a bar before getting tossed for profanity?

5. What Rangers game that you attended sticks out in your mind as most memorable??

Go get 'em K Dog!!!! It's your turn, man!!! :thumbs:

• Like 1

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to pick three Rangers, past or present, to play in a 3v3 game of hockey. Who do you pick?

How long do you think you could stare into Henrik Lundqvist's eyes without being aroused?

What's a funny story from your time spent abroad?

Would you consider being one of the first Martian colonists?

How often are you bamboozled by a donut on a stick?

You wake up in a bathroom like the beginning of the first Saw movie and you find a tape recorder. You play it and it tells you that if you want to get out you'll have to tongue punch Ozzy's Patrick Star. How quickly are you drowning yourself in the adjacent toilet?

• Like 1

Ok man, I'm going to step in and pass the next torch to the Big K!!!

Spotlight: Keirik!!!

--------------

1. Who's your favorite Rangers coach of all time, and why?

2. What's your biggest pet peeve with the Rangers?

3. If you were the GM of the Rangers, what would be your first transaction?

4. What's the over/under on how long you and I will be able to last through a game at a bar before getting tossed for profanity?

5. What Rangers game that you attended sticks out in your mind as most memorable??

Go get 'em K Dog!!!! It's your turn, man!!! :thumbs:

1. Keenan. I mean, some of us that are old enough to really remember the 1940 chant know there really is no other answer than the guy who stopped it.

2. That fans in suits that don't even know wtf it means still whistle Potvin sucks in the middle of important games where the Isles aren't even there.

3. First transaction would be to meet with the team and ask if they want ADA and if so, honestly ask him if he's willing to apologize and be a man to continue his career here.

4. Oh i think we would make it quite a while. Better chance of falling off the bar stool than getting kicked out for another reason.

5. Besides any of the 94 games since my dad always had season tickets with his company and i used to go to a shit ton of games I'd have to say Richards tying it up with 7 seconds in the playoffs against the Caps and Staal winning it in OT. That was a super fun experience.

• Like 1

You have to pick three Rangers, past or present, to play in a 3v3 game of hockey. Who do you pick?

How long do you think you could stare into Henrik Lundqvist's eyes without being aroused?

What's a funny story from your time spent abroad?

Would you consider being one of the first Martian colonists?

How often are you bamboozled by a donut on a stick?

You wake up in a bathroom like the beginning of the first Saw movie and you find a tape recorder. You play it and it tells you that if you want to get out you'll have to tongue punch Ozzy's Patrick Star. How quickly are you drowning yourself in the adjacent toilet?

1. Tikkanen just so I can laugh my ass off. Gaborik because he was my boy. And Greschner because he never got credit for being one of our best D in our club history.

2. 12 seconds, and only because his sexy beard would have distracted me.

3. Funniest story I can think of is in China. So i didn't speak a word when i was dropped off there. Everything I learned was from a travel book I carried with me and just from interactions along the way. Obviously mistakes were made. At a traditional dinner with about 15 people sitting at our table of extended families and soccer friends, I proudly kept saying in Cantonese how delicious everything was for about an hour or so......until my teammates finally explained to me "hey, you are actually saying horny every time and not delicious." Now i know why Grandma kept trying to sit closer to me.

4. OH god no. Not unless Uber eats or Grub Hub get there before me.

5. It's probably the only thing that arouses me more than Henrik's persona

6. Can you just imagine if the next bathroom stall says out of order? Hopefully they left some Drano behind.

• Like 1

If you werent a rangers fan who would you root for?

If you got to choose one rangers, past or present to have dinner with, simply to be able to tell them how much they suck, who would it be?

You get to fire Quinn but can only replace him with Renney, Vigneault, or Torts.. who do you choose?

Last thing you ate?

If you werent a rangers fan who would you root for?

If you got to choose one rangers, past or present to have dinner with, simply to be able to tell them how much they suck, who would it be?

You get to fire Quinn but can only replace him with Renney, Vigneault, or Torts.. who do you choose?

Last thing you ate?

1. Great question. I think I could see myself being a Colorado fan and living there. Mountains, snow, hockey. Perfect

2. I feel like I could have a few choice words for DeAngelo right now for ruining his own career and thus part of our season.

3. Hmm....I’m was gonna say Vigneault since he can get to the finals but I think Torts. Yeah definitely. This team could use Torts.

4. Szechuan spicy peanuts. Leftovers from the Chinese food we got Monday. Great snack.

1606_Szechuan-Spicy-Peanuts_003.jpg

1. Great question. I think I could see myself being a Colorado fan and living there. Mountains, snow, hockey. Perfect

2. I feel like I could have a few choice words for DeAngelo right now for ruining his own career and thus part of our season.

3. Hmm....I’m was gonna say Vigneault since he can get to the finals but I think Torts. Yeah definitely. This team could use Torts.

4. Szechuan spicy peanuts. Leftovers from the Chinese food we got Monday. Great snack.

1606_Szechuan-Spicy-Peanuts_003.jpg

yummm

Most underrated player in the history of the Rangers?

How'd you end up a Chelsea fan?

Weirdest food you've eaten?

Best day on the force?

1. Greschner. He really should have his number retired and long before Graves. Sorry but it’s true.

2. I’m actually a Manchester United fan. Late 80s/early 90s there were only two teams available to watch on tv here. Liverpool and United. Liverpool were the kings and United were the up and coming team that hadn’t yet fully been what we know now. Class of 92 just cemented my love so much. And Roy Keane. Such a warrior. Miss those days.

3. Dog. Yeah I tried it. Would not recommend but it is what it is. Once and never again.

4. Three things stand out. One was bringing back a teenager from an overdose that was about 30 seconds from death. He finally cleaned up his act after and is doing well for himself now. Those moments feel good. Another was being first on the scene for a shooting murder and arresting the suspect without any further violence. Whole day was a whirl because there is so much to the whole scene but knowing that I handled it correctly and remembered all the training, testified, and he was prosecuted. Third was an armed robbery suspect wanted for a string of robberies over months chase where I was able to find the fleeing car, coordinate to shut down the highway trapping him, and chased him down after he bailed until he jumped over the overpass and got caught down below. Wild stuff.

• Like 2

- What is the most obscure (non-touristy) place you've visited?

- What made you join the force?

- When was the last time you used your service pistol?

- Have you ever had to arrest someone while they were doing the deed?

- What kind of suspect would you least like to encounter while out on the job?

1. You're starting your own coffee company and have to choose between two names — Black Coffee Matters or Woke Up Coffee Co. — which are you picking?

2. If you had to start a whole new career tomorrow, what would it be?

3. What's the best "worst" coffee chain?

4. Is a hot dog a sandwich?

5. Would you rather be blind or deaf?

- What is the most obscure (non-touristy) place you've visited?

- What made you join the force?

- When was the last time you used your service pistol?

- Have you ever had to arrest someone while they were doing the deed?

- What kind of suspect would you least like to encounter while out on the job?

1. I'd guess Alaska or probably more accurately, Nanhai China right outside of Southeast China. Lived there as one of the cities when I lived in China and for a lot of people, I was the first white guy they had ever been around. Keep in mind, first time there was 2001 so China wasn't exactly a hot spot for tourism outside of Beijing or Shanghai.

2. Signed up for the test on a whim the afternoon I moved overseas. My dad didn't agree with me leaving so he kept hounding me to sign up for the test as a backup for a union job. Took the test in 2003, was called pretty quickly but i said i was not interested since i had a career in China. PD deferred me since i had scored high so right before the list expired in 2007 they called me back to see if i had changed my mind. I had come back here to visit family and was going to the Rangers home opener. That morning my father was diagnosed terminally ill with cancer. I had to make a decision to leave China and help my family or return there and never see my father again probably. I made the right choice. He got to see me graduate and passed away 3 weeks after I graduated. Bittersweet but he was happy to know I made the decision i did.

3. Thankfully I've never had to fire it. It's been close a few times scarily.

4. Nope, but I've been called for indecent exposure before. Kids will be kids lol

5. Someone with certain mental issues/anger/drug use. It can get scary because they literally feel no compliance pain and you learn pretty quick how to survive until backup arrives. Nothing worse than that by far.

• Like 1

1. You're starting your own coffee company and have to choose between two names — Black Coffee Matters or Woke Up Coffee Co. — which are you picking?

2. If you had to start a whole new career tomorrow, what would it be?

3. What's the best "worst" coffee chain?

4. Is a hot dog a sandwich?

5. Would you rather be blind or deaf?

1. Clever! I'd go Woke Up Coffee Co. I bet there would be some people that dont even get it lol

2. I'd go back to science. I was a Biochemist before but I think if I could do it over again non Police wise, I'd go Astronomy or Archaeology. Easily my two favorite fields.

3. Starbucks. It's craptastic to me and sugary AF but there still is something kind of romanticizing about a Caramel Macchiato on a cold day.

4. No way. It's so much better than a sandwich. Must have sauerkraut though on it.

5. Deaf. At least i can still see wtf I'm doing and i'd enjoy my wife's company so much more when shes having one of those days.

How big is your weapon?

How often do you polish the nozzle?

Would you let me touch your pistol?

Would you let me shoot it?

Have you ever played tummy sticks?

1-5 is there something more direct you’d like to ask me and is this anything like what happens in Siberia stays in Siberia? :p

- Why did you live in China?

- How fast can we really go on the LIE w/o getting pulled over?

- Who is/was your least favorite Ranger?

- Who is/was your least favorite NHL player?

1. Went to Stony Brook for my undergrad and grad school. Met a ton of Chinese friends and had the opportunity to go there so I took it open ended figuring I’d go for a few weeks and ended up there for years.

2. 70 and under you’re pretty safe. Parkways with the troopers is a diff story lol

3. Never was a big fan of Avery to be honest. Just rubbed me the wrong way.

4. Mario Lemieux. He terrorized us for years. Fuck him.

1. Went to Stony Brook for my undergrad and grad school. Met a ton of Chinese friends and had the opportunity to go there so I took it open ended figuring I’d go for a few weeks and ended up there for years.

2. 70 and under you’re pretty safe. Parkways with the troopers is a diff story lol

3. Never was a big fan of Avery to be honest. Just rubbed me the wrong way.

4. Mario Lemieux. He terrorized us for years. Fuck him.[/QUOTE]

I hear ya, I was at the game when David Shaw slashed him across the chest, crowd went wild. lol

• Like 1