• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Anders Lee Undergoing Season-Ending ACL Surgery

paddynyc

Yeah, never liked the Islanders, of course, but I've always been a big Trotz fan. What he's done there just enhances how much of a fantastic coach he is. I would argue that Washington letting him go might have cost them another Stanley Cup.

I respect that hes a good coach but i absolutely hate his style of play.

It was somewhat bearable with the likes of Ovechkin in the line up but watching the isles play is just brutal- 8+ times in one year never the less.

I respect that hes a good coach but i absolutely hate his style of play.

It was somewhat bearable with the likes of Ovechkin in the line up but watching the isles play is just brutal- 8+ times in one year never the less.

Yeah, that's fair. I agree that his style lends to a pretty boring style of hockey. Obviously Washington made it better because of their raw talent. But, he's getting the absolute most he possibly can from that Islanders roster, and then some.

Yeah, that's fair. I agree that his style lends to a pretty boring style of hockey. Obviously Washington made it better because of their raw talent. But, he's getting the absolute most he possibly can from that Islanders roster, and then some.

No doubt and you're probably right about the caps missing a 2nd cup without him