• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#28) Rangers v. Philadelphia Flyers // Luck of the Irish

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the Chase NY Rangers will be wearing their Liberty Mutual Liberty Bridgestone Reverse Retro jersey for tonight's puck drop brought to you by Pepsi Zero, Pepsi "That's what I like"

*New Balance York Peppermint Pattie Army Rangers "Be all you can be"

How about, "Schaefer ...is the...one beer to have....when you're having more than one!!!!"

Wow, I'm fucking old!!! :doh:

Me too and now I'm humming that jingle in my head. I believe Schaefer was the beer of the Yankees and Rheingold the beer of the Mets. Ozzy, do you remember Harry M. Stevens at all the ballparks in NYC it was awful food?

Me too and now I'm humming that jingle in my head. I believe Schaefer was the beer of the Yankees and Rheingold the beer of the Mets. Ozzy, do you remember Harry M. Stevens at all the ballparks in NYC it was awful food?

Oh yes, I certainly do, Paddy!!!

Just the thought of those shitty hot dogs still gives me the trots!!! ...Not Barry, either!!! ;)

My beer is Rheingold the dry beer.

I buy Rheingold whenever I buy beer.

The most rewarding flavor

In this man's world.

For people who are having fun.

Schaefer, is the, one beer to have

when you're having more than one. (Pre mums against drunk driving).

Ah, Harry M. Stevens, how bout a warm flat RC Cola with flies on it?