• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#23) Rangers at Pittsburgh Penguins // Road Warriors: Whhhhhhhhhhat a Rush!

Phil

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean it is two goals on two breakaways from offensive players and one goal he couldn’t see but probably saves most days. I don’t think Georgie is the reason he got pulled there - can’t let one of the best players of all time just waltz through two defensemen, and can’t let penguins in alone on the goalie when you have a chance to clear. Pretty terrible defensive spurt there is why the goalie got pulled

That said I don’t think he’s particularly good or inspires any real confidence but this to me is not one of those

Just popping in to say Georgiev stinks.

Guessing on every shot. Looking behind him on the three saves he actually made. He’s always terrible when he has to play more than one game in a row.

Yeah. He looks just bad. The breakaway he looked like a high school goalie

I mean it is two goals on two breakaways from offensive players and one goal he couldn’t see but probably saves most days. I don’t think Georgie is the reason he got pulled there - can’t let one of the best players of all time just waltz through two defensemen, and can’t let penguins in alone on the goalie when you have a chance to clear. Pretty terrible defensive spurt there is why the goalie got pulled

That said I don’t think he’s particularly good or inspires any real confidence but this to me is not one of those

He wasn’t the only reason they let up 3 goals in the period but he did nothing to stop that. 3 goals on 6 shots. Sometimes you need your goalie to make a save.

First goal he could see. That was the worst goal of them all. He guessed on all three shots that went in.

This is why I post negative. Buffalo and NJ are wins but they suck. Georgiev goal 1 is on him other then that Quinn sucks in general as the first 7 minutes Rangers playing great out shooting 9-1 then it un ravels. After goal two Quinn has to call time out to regroup but nope the score 3 goals in 61 seconds mental game done for Rangers. They need a qualified coach with a game plan that does not include make one mistake and bench a guy. Unless he is hurt why scratch Blackwelll vs Howden, he is clueless. I am done now Rangers 8-3

I won't blame him for the breakaway although he looked shitty on that too but the Crosby one has to be stopped. That wasn't a true breakaway...and the one by Marino was just embarrassing. That was from the bottom/board-side of the circle. Just bad.