• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#23) Rangers at Pittsburgh Penguins // Road Warriors: Whhhhhhhhhhat a Rush!

Phil

This is why I post negative. Buffalo and NJ are wins but they suck. Georgiev goal 1 is on him other then that Quinn sucks in general as the first 7 minutes Rangers playing great out shooting 9-1 then it un ravels. After goal two Quinn has to call time out to regroup but nope the score 3 goals in 61 seconds mental game done for Rangers. They need a qualified coach with a game plan that does not include make one mistake and bench a guy. Unless he is hurt why scratch Blackwelll Vs Howden, he is clueless. I am done now Rangers 8-3

So you think a coach should call a timeout in the first period of a one goal game?

Also Howden is a C and Blackwell has been playing wing... So...Yea.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is why I post negative. Buffalo and NJ are wins but they suck. Georgiev goal 1 is on him other then that Quinn sucks in general as the first 7 minutes Rangers playing great out shooting 9-1 then it un ravels. After goal two Quinn has to call time out to regroup but nope the score 3 goals in 61 seconds mental game done for Rangers. They need a qualified coach with a game plan that does not include make one mistake and bench a guy. Unless he is hurt why scratch Blackwelll vs Howden, he is clueless. I am done now Rangers 8-3

Did you assume the rangers would outshoot the pens 28-3 for the game?

So you think a coach should call a timeout in the first period of a one goal game?

Also Howden is a C and Blackwell has been playing wing... So...Yea.

Yes call the time out before the game unravels like it is and what good is the timeout when you get your ass kicked at the end. Blackwell will play anywhere so yes,

Howden should be in Hartford only. If Smith can play up Blackwell can play center

Yes call the time out before the game unravels like it is and what good is the timeout when you get your ass kicked at the end. Blackwell will play anywhere so yes,

Howden should be in Hartford only. If Smith can play up Blackwell can play center

It seems like you're just determined to be mad for the sake of being mad without much logic behind it, so I'll leave you to it.

First goal he could see. That was the worst goal of them all. He guessed on all three shots that went in.

Felt like he gave up a total POS and he mentally totally checked out. No confidence. Doesn't excuse Miller and then Fox and Lindgren for soft play though. .Still 40 minutes to go.

Let's see how the period goes before writing them off. This second period will be very telling. If the Rangers have some fight in them and can tie it up, it'll show they've turned a corner. If they fold and limp into the 3rd period 4-1 or 5-1, then yea it'll be like same old 2021 Rangers...

Felt like he gave up a total POS and he mentally totally checked out. No confidence. Doesn't excuse Miller and then Fox and Lindgren for soft play though. .Still 40 minutes to go.

No sick of a .500 team, sloppy play like lead the league in too many men on the ice penalties and Quinn constant panic move of atomatically benching a guy for a mistake and then changes all the lines. When has Quinn ever admitted he fucks up more then normal.

I don't really know where to find advanced stats but do they support how poorly Howden seems to be doing via the eye test?

Did the eye test right there with him having stone hands not give you all the eye test you needed? Lol

I don't really know where to find advanced stats but do they support how poorly Howden seems to be doing via the eye test?

Gets the puck all by himself in front of the goalie and tries to...what the fuck was he doing? You're the 4th line center not Guy Lafleur, get it on goal.

No sick of a .500 team, sloppy play like lead the league in too many men on the ice penalties and Quinn constant panic move of atomatically benching a guy for a mistake and then changes all the lines. When has Quinn ever admitted he fucks up more then normal.
Well, this sounds rational. Keep doin' what you're doin!