• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#23) Rangers at Pittsburgh Penguins // Road Warriors: Whhhhhhhhhhat a Rush!

Phil

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Strome 11 points in last 8.

16 in his last 16.

I want to keep him. I don't see how you upgrade on that kind of production out of your second line Center, for the cost.

Agree. This should end the “Yeah, but Panarin...” argument. Guy has skills, at least enough get the production we’re seeing.

Strome has been our best forward all year. Game in and game out.

You think so? I think Panarin and Buchnevich have both been our best forwards, but Strome is right behind them. Very pleased and pleasantly surprised at his performance without Panarin. I think he's done a lot in this stretch to show it wasn't "all Panarin" last year.

You think so? I think Panarin and Buchnevich have both been our best forwards, but Strome is right behind them. Very pleased and pleasantly surprised at his performance without Panarin. I think he's done a lot in this stretch to show it wasn't "all Panarin" last year.

I do, I mean yeah Panarin is higher than everyone of course but I think Strome has been there every game consistently. He’s just so quiet and steady. Plays all type of minutes, is available every postgame. Really like his game this year especially.