• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Igor Shesterkin is Day-to-Day with Mild Groin Strain

Phil

I didn't want to write this earlier, but I get the impression that Igor is a bit of a drama-queen if you will. I'm hoping that's the case with this because it certainly didn't look good from his initial reaction.
So he was faking that he couldn't put any weight on his leg?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't want to write this earlier, but I get the impression that Igor is a bit of a drama-queen if you will. I'm hoping that's the case with this because it certainly didn't look good from his initial reaction.

Could be judging by the cute hairband and his attempt to cover up that he's going bald you could be onto something. Not sure what you call the combover when you bring it all the way back instead of from one side to the other.

Would be a huge relief if what we saw last night wasn't severe and on the other hand if that wasn't I would hate to see him get severely injured.

I was thinking the same thing. Good news but jeez I thought we were getting devastating news today. Hate to admit it but I'm almost pissed at him for making it into such a drama.

He shit himself, didn’t he

He shat a turtle! (Austin Powers fans will get that)

Left the ol' "Cocoa Puff in the drawers" routine, eh????

That 2 on 1 was scarier than I imagined....he must've seen Mika in front of him and figured, "Fuck it, we're in deep shit"...then proceeded to soil his Underoos! :rofl:

Left the ol' "Cocoa Puff in the drawers" routine, eh????

That 2 on 1 was scarier than I imagined....he must've seen Mika in front of him and figured, "Fuck it, we're in deep shit"...then proceeded to soil his Underoos! :rofl:

lol

check the cafe, there's a thread in your honor

You wouldn't be totally off base.

Like those ones when u are in bed stretching and you have to jump up out of bed in crippling pain? Lol I hate those

Oh man...these were routine for me after playing roller hockey games and drinking at the bar after. Wasn't old or smart enough to mix in a water now and then. Those nights were awful!

Oh man...these were routine for me after playing roller hockey games and drinking at the bar after. Wasn't old or smart enough to mix in a water now and then. Those nights were awful!

Yup. Same. Beer leagues are the worst for getting those lol