• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#20) Rangers vs. Buffalo Sabres // Operation Get Jacked III: Eyes on Eichel

Phil

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if Joe and Sam ever tire of saying how Mika is getting closer and you can tell how much he cares and how well he's liked as he skates off after another game where the results are the same. I wonder at what point Kreider whispers what the f*ck bro as he hugs him before heading off.

I wonder if Joe and Sam ever tire of saying how Mika is getting closer and you can tell how much he cares and how well he's liked as he skates off after another game where the results are the same. I wonder at what point Kreider whispers what the f*ck bro as he hugs him before heading off.
Maybe he whispers "COVID sucks, sorry you're going through this."

Maybe he whispers "COVID sucks, sorry you're going through this."
Maybe, but if it was that bad than maybe he shouldn't of come back when he did. If he has long haul symptoms than he should of taken more time away. How many weeks are we into the season now? How many other players league wide have had their game impacted so drastically once they returned to the ice.

Maybe, but if it was that bad than maybe he shouldn't of come back when he did. If he has long haul symptoms than he should of taken more time away. How many weeks are we into the season now? How many other players league wide have had their game impacted so drastically once they returned to the ice.
Sam and Joe mentioned Ristolainen as not being the same either.

Sent from my Z981 using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Why do coaches even wear masks, honestly? They're just chin diapers for 60% of the game, easily.

It’s weird right? They take them down to speak. Nevermind the fact that 15 minutes earlier in the locker room they are with them mask less lol

I get masks for us. I do. But they are in the trenches together....

Playing just well enough to beat a lame team is better than losing to a lame team.

We sure seemed to shut down for the night after the Kreider goal. His "what the fuck" expression after scoring seemed to infect the team.

At some point, we are going to allow a crucial goal because some nobody managed to break up our first D unit with a fight (Dave Schultz versus Dale Rolfe).

Yeah, I don't expect Sam and Joe to get down on Mika, but this "his skates are definitely better tied tonight" routine is getting old.

I can only imagine that Eichel is thinking "I waited 10 months to play in a hockey game for this!"

He's not injured. He's OK to play. What center is taking his spot that makes the team better? Especially with Chytil out?