• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Loki

Phil

• 1 month later...
This looks really, really cool. I expect there to be lots of WTF moments like Wandavision.

This show is going to be 15 levels of mindfuckery. The TVA is a really strange thing to be taking on here, but I suppose you have to get viewers used to multiple timelines existing sooner or later.

This show is going to be 15 levels of mindfuckery. The TVA is a really strange thing to be taking on here, but I suppose you have to get viewers used to multiple timelines existing sooner or later.

Yes. A lot of people, including myself, thought WandaVision touched on the multiple timelines scenario with the whole Evan Peters debacle (which still remains to be seen IMO), but this show clearly intends to explore multiple timelines/multiverses. I'm very excited. It's going to be a main part of Phase 4 and I look forward to seeing how they handle it.

The Evan Peters stuff is the only thing I didn't care for in WandaVision. He just felt really out of place in the series. But, yeah, what that show touched on, Loki will take it to the next level, and then some.

If all it turns out to be is an inside joke to fans and he winds up just being David Bohner (HAHA BONER GET IT) then that's pretty stupid. But if it turns out that he was actually part of the first foray into alternate universes then it will look a lot better.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Phil changed the title to Loki
  • 1 year later...